Sign in to follow this  
Dominikx4

Lollapalooza Paris | 23rdJuly 2017

Ok, this is why I don't want to spend another $1000 to see her live for the third time. 

Maybe if she does her own tour after the festivals it'll be geared more towards LFL songs though? 

I totally agree though I've seen her 5 times and 75% or more of all the set lists were identical 

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

Maybe if she does her own tour after the festivals it'll be geared more towards LFL songs though? 

I totally agree though I've seen her 5 times and 75% or more of all the set lists were identical 

She won't do any tours ever again lel

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

That's a big IF... But I didn't expect her to change the setlist at festivals anyway. She should simply stop these and do a proper tour of her own.

goddamnit who the fuck do i blame 

qUl0SDJ.gif

As much as Blue Jeans, BTD, Summertime Sadness and Video Games are inevitable, O2 and Norway setlists better come thru before mine, I mean she could at least try to mix 'em up a bit... Cherry was a nice opener. But then again it might just be better to get over with the BTD ones and quick