Sign in to follow this  
Dominikx4

Lollapalooza Paris | 23rdJuly 2017

Since Lana doesn't do tours anymore people travel to other countries just to see her, didn't you know?

I know, but I probobly won't be able to see her in the next four years, since this year I'll might be in the US in the fall (and there are no dates announced) and after I'll finish 12th grade I'll be serving in the army for three years :ohno:

tumblr_plbqy2X0Hg1twenha_400.gif

She sang Ultraviolence at one point, which I don't think anyone noted -

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

So

01. Cruel World

02. Shades of Cool

03. Blue Jeans

04. Born to Die

05. Summertime Sadness

06. Video Games

07. Serial Killer

08. White Mustang

xx. Cherry

xx. Ultraviolence

xx. Love

Sorry miss Lana but I'm tired of these short casual festival performances every now and then. You just released a wonderful album that everyone loves and we want a real world tour out of it. Big venues, opening acts, tickets, tour date posters, merch, all that shit.

gpdoR_s-200x150.gif

Sorry miss Lana but I'm tired of these short casual festival performances every now and then. You just released a wonderful album that everyone loves and we want a real world tour out of it. Big venues, opening acts, tickets, tour date posters, merch, all that shit.

gpdoR_s-200x150.gif

YES!

Them visuals on White mustang of the horses

I really thought she was going to sing more LFL tracks from now on, since she made a point of saying she writes song she can see herself singing live.... oh well

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

gpdoR_s-200x150.gif

Not only that, but the festival performances sounds really crap. The instruments constantly drown out her vocals. :pft:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

DFcdSuhXgAA9o2Z.jpg

Well that's fair but what I don't get is why she sang Shades of Cool, a song that aged before the Ultraviolence album was even out, instead of Lust for Life aka the title track of her latest record which literally dropped two days ago. Smh for that dirty trick Lana