Escapism

Lana considering release of 25 leaked Unreleased songs

wasn't she also considering on re-releasing AKA?  :crossed:

exactly, everyone here is getting way ahead of themselves and getting overly excited for something that may not even end up happening

exactly, everyone here is getting way ahead of themselves and getting overly excited for something that may not even end up happening

I 100% believe it won't happen but it's fun to talk about. I love when she even acknowledges her unreleased material so this is an exciting thought

LIZARD PEOPLE

Yeah considering LFL didn't really live up to it's hype. At all. This is quite exciting news for me

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

25 is kind of a lot. I would rather her do like 12-16 songs. 

Someone in the LFL thread said that they don't want her re-recording or changing any of the songs... tbh I disagree. I think she should touch up all the unreleased songs since we already have most of the originals. 

I'd want something like this

probably not in this order though

also, i tried to keep the tracklisting some what realistic, this whole project is a stretch tbh

• Roses Bloom for You
  • Best American Record
  • Yosemite
  • Wild One
  • Fine China
  • Living Legend
  • Because of You
  • Queen of Disaster
  • Live or Die
  • Kinda Outta Luck
  • Serial Killer
  • You Can Be the Boss
  • Driving in Cars With Boys
  • TV in Black & White
  • Us Against the World
  • Back to the Basics
  • On Our Way
  • Hawaiian Tropic
  • Motel 6
  • Velvet Crowbar
  • Trash Magic
  • Tired of Singing the Blues
  • Caught You Boy
  • My Best Days
  • You and Me

Knowing Lana, I already have my doubts that this would actually come to fruition (sorry  :um2: ), but if it did, I also feel like she wouldn't include any/many lesser-known or early cuts like Wayamaya (although I'd die for that). We'd definitely get KOL, Serial Killer, Us Against the World, and probably some tracks like Damn You and its ilk.

I wouldn't hold out for any more unusual or older tracks, unless her new frame of mind has encouraged her to embrace her unusual musical past..

Watch her just shock the life out of me and give us some Lizzy unleaked :defeated:

o4qjp4j.png

Lana said UNRELEASED not leaked. There is a big difference in the two words, and odds are, it would be songs she would own and she has the rights too.

Also, quite probably they would be remastered and not be demos. 

As for Yosemite I would think that would start the next album (and I bet she already has 5 songs in her mind for the next album, as she ends with not there yet but almost

so it would follow what would be next)

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

she said she hoped she could re-release it, not that she would

There's nothing stopping her from re-releasing it. She alone owns the rights to it now.

giphy.gif

There's nothing stopping her from re-releasing it. She alone owns the rights to it now.

I never said there was. I was clarifying what was said earlier, that she 'was going to re-release LDR', which is not true. She hoped to re-release it, but never made it clear that there were any concrete plans to do so.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

TBH, I don't need a Unreleased Album...

I ONLY FUCKING NEED IS AKA MERTENS VERSION FUCK

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup: