Sign in to follow this  
Make me your Dream Life

Tracks U Wish Were Singles

Title. 

giphy.gif

From BTD, I'm pretty content with how her videos were chosen. I was thinking of OTTR, and Dark Paradise, but I feel imagination simmers the tracks well so it's all good.

tumblr_mtaa3wVgl01rlfl6ro1_500.gif

Paradise, I wish Cola had a music video. Las Vegas feel, psychedelic and lots of kaleidescope effects, and cherries.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxYceZpTWaE

Ultraviolence: I wished we got the Brooklyn Baby music video, and Money Power Glory. I was debating whether or not Old Money should get visuals, but if the video was home made, I'd feel it would be a lot better, like how the Honeymoon vid was.

giphy.gif

Honeymoon:
I wish the Burnt Norton video had a home made interlude. and that GKIT and Salvatore had music videos. I loved her visuals on her IG, when she was riding in the tour vehicle.

tumblr_oa9up80RFy1u8tvjvo1_500.gif

With Lust for Life, I'm hoping for another Tropico, a gay can dream, she can choose whichever videos she pleases. I hope Cherry gets a music video by itself, as well as War. I hope Tomorrow Never Came has an intimate, studio session based music video between Lana and Sean. 

***Because I can be excessive, aside from being singles, of course I'd like a video to accompany it, but either singles with or w/o visuals, which would you like to have?

UV/Honeymoon

are we talking about singles or visuals/mv? because paradise managed to have a visual for every song except American! (I'll cheat and count the Rosalita monologue for cola, lol if she had pushed it could have been a legit mv), that era was so gold with all those movie soundtracks here & there 

UV: brooklyn baby, cruel world out of curiosity, mpg

HM: Art Deco to complete the Trap Trinity and have a tragic party song, TBD, Swan Song or GKIT out of curiosity

LFL: Cherry, yes for TNC acoustic duet, Get Free, Heroin out of curiosity 

General and in no order: KOOL, Serial Killer, Maha Maha, Go Go dancer, Ghetto Baby, Hit & Run, Dum Dum honestly all these songs could be in a "short" cabaret-style movie, with Lana being this sultry serial seducer that gets rid of people like a religious mantis and throws her men's corpses in her truck to dump them in her backyard like in the Love Witch as she travels motel to motel, bar lounge to bar lounge to perform and she meditates who's going to be the next victim she goes to fish from her audience. So the music would play as she's listening to it to the radio or while she goes live. I could pen her a script :lmao:   

Tracks that should've got a MV:

BTD: Off To The Races

P: Yayo

UV: Old Money or Cruel World

HM: Salvatore or Religion

LFL: Can't decide... maybe Change 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Since most of you are talking mostly about singles because of the visuals, so will I.

BTD - I think Off To The Races and Dark Paradise would have had great videos. I would really like a music video for This Is What Makes Us Girls too tbh.

Paradise - Cola without a doubt

Ultraviolence - All I was asking for during this era was a damn music video for Brooklyn Baby... Anyway, a homemade video for Old Money would have been cool too

Honeymoon - I don't actually miss any visual for this messy era tbh, maybe Salvatore with a black & white music video where Lana is married to someone really important, kind of like in National  Anthem, but she's not really happy with her husband and she is cheating on him with someone else and then at the end her husband finds out and kills her with a gun. It's kind of like a reverse story of National Anthem, but with love, cheating and revenge.

Lust For Life - I want a damn music video for Cherry or 13 Beaches. I also thought the other day that it would be a cool idea to have a short-film with Heroin, Change and Get Free showing us  Lana going through some dark times, hoping for a change and trying to achieve that change. Unluckily, she won't do something so fucking personal.

BTD - Off To The Races. A verse could be cut out to fit radio time while still including the beautiful outro. I think this song had a lot of commercial value. Also the music video could have been so glamorous and opulent, in my mind I can see lots of gold, diamonds etc.

PD - Cola. - While Yayo is my favorite, I think Cola could have done so well as a single. The beat is fairly fast, it's fun, the lyrics are great too.

UV - Brooklyn Baby. - I think this one deserved to be a single. Also I can imagine the music video being set in NYC in black and white.

HM - Salvatore. - There are so many iconic lines in this song plus Lana's voice really soars. It paints a picture. I can see the music video being set in Spain or Italy with a very romanctic setting and storyline.

LFL - Heroin. - I would like a video for TNC but I feel like Heroin could tell more of a story. I think the video could be very dark with some mystery in there. Kinda twisted and depressing in a way.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Born to Die: Off to the Races. Such a fun song and it could be very popular.

Ultraviolence: Pretty When You Cry, although I am very happy with the singles we got this era.

Honeymoon: Salvatore. I really want to know what music video would be like.

Lust For Life: Heroin. Mostly because its her best work in a while. God Bless America would be amazing as a music video too. Also some people are bringing up the idea for a long visual film for the last quarter of the album and I would be 100% here for that.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

Btd - Off To The Races

Pd - Blue Velvet

Uv - Money Power Glory (Rob Orton Mix), Brooklyn Baby (I imagine there's an early version similar to the West Coast radio mix)

Hm - Despite not being a great song, I think Art Deco would've done well with a proper Radio Mix (and Freak & Art Deco having one video.)

Lfl - Cherry , God Bless America (GBA getting a short film with WTWWAWWKD following it right after)