bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

40 minutes ago, sack said:

i saw a ton of tweets claiming that kim willingly re-signed with dr. luke last year but later saw some claiming that she signed with him in 2013 and has been stuck ever since, similar to doja cat. i also saw people saying that she’s liked tweets attacking kesha over the allegations and now i’m seeing tweets that the screenshot was photoshopped. so a lot of the info on twitter is confusing as hell because i don’t know what’s true. either way i obviously hate the fact that kim is associated with such a disgusting person but there seems to be people spreading around things that aren’t even confirmed 

exactly.. point being no one will ever know 100% of the way it works behind the scenes. people read one article / interview and grab their pitchforks. 

14417469274.gif

2 hours ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

if y’all held everyone in your personal lives to the same standards that you hold celebrities then you’d have very few (if any) people in your life. it just blows my mind how people act like they know a celebrity personally to the point where they insult them for being associated with a bad person. like what does complaining online actually do to make a difference?? & no i’m not referring to the people who comment on these things from a place of legitimate concern / education, but the swarm of gays that hop on a bandwagon of hate for the sake of expelling their own nastiness & negativity. 

trans women in pop music are virtually nonexistent & I just don’t see the point in spitting venom at Kim for seizing good business / career opportunities. yes her interview about dr puke was tone deaf, but you really can’t deny internet culture’s obsession with hating on any and every woman in pop music under the guise of morality. the way some of you seize the opportunity to jump on the bandwagon and trash her (and other pop girls) over some irrelevant mess… if it wasn’t Kim, dr puke would still be collecting checks from his past major hits or another girl (like doja cat)….. 

anyway like i said yes her interview was tone deaf and stupid but do not come at me about supporting rapists just because i don’t want to burn someone at the stake for being associated with one. 

bestie you are so much better than this...

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Full-Size-Render.jpg
Full-Size-Render-2.jpg

Full-Size-Render-6.jpg

Full-Size-Render-3.jpg
I thought I'd post these tweets since I'm still seeing some confusion about the situation... these are from Aaron Joseph (her close friend who co-writes most of her songs)

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

It’s so weird to me how every single song she ever put out under her name has Dr Luke in the production credits. Even the SOPHIE collab, like, why was Dr Luke involved in that... She’s fully aware of how everyone hates the fact that she works with him and she has access to a Lot of amazing producers she could work with instead but still ever single song to this day has him as a producer. That & the fact that Dr Luke’s known to take credit where credit isn’t due/has slimy ways with contracts (as confirmed by other artists) is the reason why I always thought there had to be some kind of contract between them (up until the aaron joseph tweets). Like, does she really love working with him That much to the point where she doesn’t have a single song out that doesn’t have him involved… even when she could just avoid all controversy and stop working with him? I’m in absolutely No way defending her cause I really don’t know, but it’s just very weird. 

qfrWuBl.png

29 minutes ago, COLORINGBOOKS said:

Full-Size-Render.jpg
Full-Size-Render-2.jpg

Full-Size-Render-6.jpg

Full-Size-Render-3.jpg
I thought I'd post these tweets since I'm still seeing some confusion about the situation... these are from Aaron Joseph (her close friend who co-writes most of her songs)

damn…

i simply cannot support her anymore now tbh, i’m done 

7 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

It’s so weird to me how every single song she ever put out under her name has Dr Luke in the production credits. Even the SOPHIE collab, like, why was Dr Luke involved in that... She’s fully aware of how everyone hates the fact that she works with him and she has access to a Lot of amazing producers she could work with instead but still ever single song to this day has him as a producer. That & the fact that Dr Luke’s known to take credit where credit isn’t due/has slimy ways with contracts (as confirmed by other artists) is the reason why I always thought there had to be some kind of contract between them (up until the aaron joseph tweets). Like, does she really love working with him That much to the point where she doesn’t have a single song out that doesn’t have him involved… even when she could just avoid all controversy and stop working with him? I’m in absolutely No way defending her cause I really don’t know, but it’s just very weird. 

From what I've gathered (I don't know if this is 100% accurate) but until she signed with his label last year, she had a publishing deal with Dr Luke. So everything was ran past him and through that I'm assuming he would just slap a producer tag on (for the music he didn't produce). But I'm sure he did still produce a lot of her music.

15 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:It’s so weird to me how every single song she ever put out under her name has Dr Luke in the production credits. Even the SOPHIE collab, like, why was Dr Luke involved in that... 

I think the concept demo of 123 Dayz Up that got played live is produced solely by Sophie

I'd assume that Kim brought the song to Luke and Aaron etc who helped rework/finish it after her session with Sophie (if you compare the demo to the final product you can notice the production differences and also completely different lyrics lol)

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

5 minutes ago, COLORINGBOOKS said:

I think the concept demo of 123 Dayz Up that got played live is produced solely by Sophie

I'd assume that Kim brought the song to Luke and Aaron etc who helped rework/finish it after her session with Sophie (if you compare the demo to the final product you can notice the production differences and also completely different lyrics lol)

This is what’s so weird to me, there was no reason for her to finish this song up with them like they did not improve the production in any way shape or form. The original production literally sounded better. 

qfrWuBl.png

1 hour ago, TrashMagiq said:

That’s literally what l*ke does and has made an entire career out it. It is very weird and it’s bizarre that this still happens in this day and age when people are SO aware. I don’t know why she thinks it such a “flex” to be “problematic” when her only reason for being problematic is working with sexual abusers. And on top of that, Kim herself is getting played by the man who supposedly made her career. I don’t know how long you can accept him just putting his name on all of the work she’s done from a human standpoint. It’s obviously going to get to you eventually. It’s all weird. 

the way she’s probably gonna release some stupid statement within the next 2 days about how their relationship is “purely professional” and just dig herself into a deeper grave

I am shocked THIS is what it took for the people to get talking about Kim and Luke working together, outside of pop forums ofc. Needless to say I wasn't expecting that Rolling Stone article today but I'm glad it happened. 

Also to add to the discussion of his name credits, didn't era 1 all credit Luke as MADE IN CHINA or am i remembering things wrong? Either way there's definitely no pseudonyms used since 2019(?) and it's sad that it's become normalized for his name to just be there. 

giphy.gif

16 minutes ago, sweetener said:

I am shocked THIS is what it took for the people to get talking about Kim and Luke working together, outside of pop forums ofc. Needless to say I wasn't expecting that Rolling Stone article today but I'm glad it happened. 

for me it was seeing dr luke credited solely for every track. like we've always known he was working with her, but it's never been THIS blatant. in the past there was multiple credits, or he'd use a stage name so it was better hidden/easier to miss. kim hasn't released a project in a while, so it's very very clear that she chooses to work with him and believes he's innocent.

the RS article, aaron's tweets, the gaga mention, doing research..... i wish i'd have realised sooner :facepalm:  

i thought kim was unable to talk about it/signed a contract years ago, but she only just signed with him and chose to.....

4 hours ago, COLORINGBOOKS said:

Full-Size-Render.jpg
Full-Size-Render-2.jpg

Full-Size-Render-6.jpg

Full-Size-Render-3.jpg

lmao why did he put her on the spot like that :eartha: he's begging for kim to be dragged 

i did say sum ab not coming for her ab the music, but i just wanna be clear YOU CAN COME FOR HER bc she's wayyyyy deep in the wrong for working with Puke (i still listen to her music illegally instead of streaming tho bc it is just really good stuff)