bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

what i see is, Azealia got into an argument with a transwoman (who is mutuals with Kim on twitter) + Azealia went onto continue invalidating her as a trans woman and refused to apologize. Kim probably cancelled / hasn't been respondent on how their collab is coming after this problematic behavior due to Kim also being the one most likely paying for the production of the song since Azealia was just going to be featured.  

what i see is, Azealia got into an argument with a transwoman (who is mutuals with Kim on twitter) + Azealia went onto continue invalidating her as a trans woman and refused to apologize. Kim probably cancelled / hasn't been respondent on how their collab is coming after this problematic behavior due to Kim also being the one most likely paying for the production of the song since Azealia was just going to be featured.  

Where's this argument?

Where's this argument?

her trying to argue as though the current focus of conversation on women is dominantly trans/is basically now "cis-phobic"

.KXZrTAh.jpghETMNEF.jpgGEORuYi.jpg

her bringing up clothing colors in reference to gender "norms" being questioned in todays society and saying its mainly the trans community causing that uproar is just gross ? like just say youve run out of an argument sis

her trying to argue as though the current focus of conversation on women is dominantly trans/is basically now "cis-phobic"

KXZrTAh.jpghETMNEF.jpgGEORuYi.jpg

her bringing up clothing colors in reference to gender "norms" being questioned in todays society and saying its mainly the trans community causing that uproar is just gross ? like just say youve run out of an argument sis

How can this woman still have fans. I–  :rip:

This nonsense is EXACTLY why Charli has never collabed with Azealia, no matter how many times a year Banks kisses her ass on IG stories. Charli knows better, I hope Kim personally handled this mess ok on behalf of her feelings. I just don’t know what Kim expected of Azealia but we all knew this was coming lol :rip:

14417469274.gif

Does anyone realize the reason they were probably going to get on a track together is because Kim, Doja, and Azealia are all totally fine working with Dr. Luke? Luke and Doja go way back, pretty sure he's the reason she signed to Kemosabe--and he produced "Juicy." 

Since "Treasure Island" is still up, I'm guessing Azealia and Luke came to an agreement on the 30% of the royalties he was asking for from the track. Obviously she shoulda watched her mouth, just think it's funny that everyone's all up in arms over this when they're all friends with Dr. Luke. 

(Oh, and I'm really sad it's not happening. :rip:)