Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

whatever that song is , it sounds like a collab therefore she can keep it

I trust her to have the song released if it's any good. Unlike many people here, i think her collabs on LFL really add a little something more to those songs and the voices blend well. 

If the song is bad, it will get the «Mark Ronson treatment» and get scrapped.

I don't love all of Lana's unreleased stuff, honestly. Some parts and songs really sound very «demo-ish» while others should have had a proper release, as a B-Side to a single, for example. And some songs just sound almost «childish»: she clearly was younger when she wrote those and don't surpass the «cute» stade IMO. 

Not relevant to the new album and all, but Honeymouns on Insta was asked by Lana's management to shut down his account and never open a new one of the same kind. Oops.

I wanna tell Ben and Ed or w/e the second one's name is that they both suck dicks.

giphy.gif

​Is she back in the US? If so, tonight is the ASCAP founders dinner somewhere in LA

(note I started a thread on this and since that day have not been able to find it, think it must have been merged somewhere or other but search don't find it

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

I honestly just want Lana to scream at the top of her lungs in a microphone. That Heart Shaped Box performance is the best of her entire career and you know exactly which one I'm talking about

ZKcaooE.png

I honestly just want Lana to scream at the top of her lungs in a microphone. That Heart Shaped Box performance is the best of her entire career and you know exactly which one I'm talking about

Yesss!!! Of course we do...that one is legendary :legend: and also, it's a must for her future discography..like, she HAS to do that one day

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

I'd really love a studio version of Scarborough Fair. 

I also wish she would cover Sound of Silence...although that might be too dark if Lana is in a more happier mindset but it's a nice thought

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I agree...the first few covers were nice, like Blue Velvet or Chelsea Hotel (her best one btw), but she should leave them in 2013, 'cause it's pretty obvious that The other woman and DLMBM were the weakest songs in their respective albums. And also, why should a place for another Lana original song be taken by a cover? 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe***