Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

imagine thinking groupie love is bad

it's not bad! But it doesn't fit the album

It sounds like one unreleased that everybody loves like I Don't Wanna Go or Meet Me in the Pale Moonlight

it's not bad! But it doesn't fit the album

It sounds like one unreleased that everybody loves like I Don't Wanna Go or Meet Me in the Pale Moonlight

Don’t do I Don't Wanna Go like that lol! I know GL is popular but to me it’s a toss away. Then again taste is subjective so we all have our own opinions lol.

so she deleted the comments from her recents photos on instragram 

and deleted happiness is a butterfly from both twitter and instragram 

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

I actually HOPE that it's another Coachella situation and that it ends up being the worst song on the album compared to the others (at least for yall, I love this song)

4tdWYMA.png

Does anyone know why she deleted some of her ig posts and blocked comments on her recent ones, was it because of the retards commenting things like " queen of earhquakes" or because of the comments  about that creepy twink who made a scene because he didn't like the 2 pics he took with her

giphy.gif

and deleted happiness is a butterfly from both twitter and instragram 

wig...we love our gemini queen

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

She probably removed it because she plans on releasing it and therefore doesn't want it on her Instagram right now

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

She probably removed it because she plans on releasing it and therefore doesn't want it on her Instagram right now

wow...the era is really about to begin isn't it? 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

wow...the era it's really about to begin isn't it? 

She needs to hurry up and start if she wants that iconic summer album

The "new music" could just be a soundtrack or a random single, how do we even know its an album or ep

What ever happened to the "25 unreleased songs" box set that she said she was going to do? :point:

I really hope she sticks to her word, although I'm not very confident about that.

she later said it wasn't going to happen soon, maybe ...........................................................in the future

Am I the only one who likes "Talking like an answering machine"? It is a bit odd but it is quite unusual!

Plus remember her other songs have had cool names like "Bartender" and "Sylvia"! I will admit I am not a fan of the title for HIAB, but I still think it has the potential to be a really sweet, chilled, emotional song. I don't think we give Lana enough credit for LFL or what LDR6 could be - her style may have changed a but over time but she is still the most talented singer on the planet! 

When did she say the title was Happiness is a Butterfly?