Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I agree with you on this sis. I don't think it'd work as a pop collab though. But rather something like Lucky, Stay Away, Grins, NEED UR LUV, Etc.

I've always wondered what lana would sound like with autotune tho, i know she doesn't need it - but im just curious. Also Lana has made some really cute bops in the past, so i think if she and Charli got together and made something like BBM Baby it would be adorable

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I've always wondered what lana would sound like with autotune tho, i know she doesn't need it - but im just curious. Also Lana has made some really cute bops in the past, so i think if she and Charli got together and made something like BBM Baby it would be adorable

YESS I'm here for that! OMG I hope she has a cute song coming out on da new record! Watch Sylvia be a sad song like Everytime by Brit! OMG STICKY X BE MY DADDY

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

Lana X Charli X Brooke X Cupcakke X Marina needs to happen. It'd be Lipgloss part 2 & about a lesbian orgy I'm calling it!

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

i can see her singing the baby girl chorus tbh make it happen chai tea xbox

i76mrxw.png 

Ok, I hate myself for even posting this, honestly... I doubt pretty much every word on that post, I'm sure it's fake, but hey, aren't we all bored?

https://twitter.com/reginsider/status/1001848084593348610 

It's from the same guy that posted the three song titles earlier (Incredible, Money Doesn't Make..., Begging for Me)

Ok, I hate myself for even posting this, honestly... I doubt pretty much every word on that post, I'm sure it's fake, but hey, aren't we all bored?

https://twitter.com/reginsider/status/1001848084593348610 

It's from the same guy that posted the three song titles earlier (Incredible, Money Doesn't Make..., Begging for Me)

Those titles are so fake and ugly.  :lmao:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Those titles are so fake and ugly.  :lmao:

I agree.

And I am a little concerned about any «insider» from Lana's studio, since she has had so many leaks in the past and unofficial info releases... I mean, her studio must look like a bunker or something, with retinal scans and cell phones left three blocks from the recording booth and security checks on all the sound engineers (or something maybe not so much taken from a CIA movie)!?!!

The only thing I will keep in mind is that it could be late October; if anything is released sooner, I'll be more than thrilled but in the meantime, I will keep on living my life without obsessing over a possible release in the coming weeks. 

sgopYhV.gif

We're all bored so I'm gonna say that this new music in October could be for a movie. We all know about that Disney thing and "The Nutcracker" is released on November 2nd. Mark my words guys.

giphy.gif

Just adding my two cents, but a Charli x Lana collab would be a travesty.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Charli (she's one of my all time faves) and I think her songs are amazing.

But... they're nothing like Lana's. Charli's music is loud, expressive, dancy, upbeat and fast. Lana's music tends to be softer, relaxed, not very dancy, deep, and midtempo to very slow. 

Besides, Lana's lyrical content is far superior to Charli's and their voices would not mesh well together.

We'd be more likely to see a collab with Florence or Marina (especially seeing as they are friends with Lana now), although even then I have my doubts about whether their voices would work together.

Just adding my two cents, but a Charli x Lana collab would be a travesty.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Charli (she's one of my all time faves) and I think her songs are amazing.

But... they're nothing like Lana's. Charli's music is loud, expressive, dancy, upbeat and fast. Lana's music tends to be softer, relaxed, not very dancy, deep, and midtempo to very slow.

Besides, Lana's lyrical content is far superior to Charli's and their voices would not mesh well together.

We'd be more likely to see a collab with Florence or Marina (especially seeing as they are friends with Lana now), although even then I have my doubts about whether their voices would work together.

preach babe. i seriously wonder if people are actually being serious when they speak of a charli x lana collaboration. it is just..aesthetically incorrect imho

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

I agree.

And I am a little concerned about any «insider» from Lana's studio, since she has had so many leaks in the past and unofficial info releases... I mean, her studio must look like a bunker or something, with retinal scans and cell phones left three blocks from the recording booth and security checks on all the sound engineers (or something maybe not so much taken from a CIA movie)!?!!

The only thing I will keep in mind is that it could be late October; if anything is released sooner, I'll be more than thrilled but in the meantime, I will keep on living my life without obsessing over a possible release in the coming weeks. 

this is her studio where she made Honeymoon and most of LFL, and honestly it looks rusted & dusted!

D4ZNLZL.png

rumour has it she leaves those small windows open, and passersby can eavesdrop on the records she's working on!

this is her studio where she made Honeymoon and most of LFL, and honestly it looks rusted & dusted!

D4ZNLZL.png

rumour has it she leaves those small windows open, and passersby can eavesdrop on the records she's working on!

Ok, this is why I love you, guys! It is so cool, to see where she is recording! And it is such a "California" building. Thanks!

D4ZNLZL.png

now we know how and why the leaks happen

also don't forget her mobile studio, her iPhone 6 ... where she recorded the other half of Lust For Life

giphy.gif