Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I want LDR6 to be a warm desert night in New Mexico (represent), isolated from any light pollution so these stars are at their peak visibility. The distant sounds of huge trucks on the long stretch of highway that goes for miles without seeing any sign of life. The moon at its fullest giving a blue tinge to everything around you and the mountains a haunting silhoutte serving as the background to endless stretches of sand.

I want LDR6 to have that aquarius, nighttime effect that the ending of Lorde's Supercut had, where it sounds as if you're being submerged toward the bottom of the Ocean, surrounded by dark blue and u can see the mountains reflecting above as u sink lower

Wow..Your MINDS!! 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

hi I haven't checked this thread in 5ever. why are we getting new music in 20 days??

Elvis doc. comes out

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

hi I haven't checked this thread in 5ever. why are we getting new music in 20 days??

I think he meant the Elvis song for the documentary? http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/10110-lana-to-be-featured-in-elvis-documentary-the-king/

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Haven't you read the last few pages on this thread? Lana is dropping a brand new album with a certain season as it's theme within the next 20 days. It will have Marina, Father John Misty & Jack Antonoff collabs. It will have experimental psychedelic music & she is hiring Anthony Mandler to direct a short film for the title track - 'Girl With Kaleidoscopic Eyes', produced by Emile Haynie & Dan Heath. Tim Larcombe described it as her magnum opus.

Haven't you read the last few pages on this thread? Lana is dropping a brand new album with a certain season as it's theme within the next 20 days. It will have Marina, Father John Misty & Jack Antonoff collabs. It will have experimental psychedelic music & she is hiring Anthony Mandler to direct a short film for the title track - 'Girl With Kaleidoscopic Eyes', produced by Emile Haynie & Dan Heath. Tim Larcombe described it as her magnum opus.

rot. this actually is such a concept

See Lana? It’s so easy!

Damn, I didn't know I wanted that til now. Fml

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

One of my wildest dreams would be to spend 48 hours in the studio with Lana on recording days, to see and hear how a song evolves and just hear pure magic happen before my ears. :flutter: .

https://genius.com/a/songwriter-producer-rick-nowels-explains-how-lana-del-rey-s-lust-for-life-came-together

Papa Nowels is so lucky :defeated:

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

I actually sobbed more and more reading further and further

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

I'm.... deceased. I need this

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

Haven't you read the last few pages on this thread? Lana is dropping a brand new album with a certain season as it's theme within the next 20 days. It will have experimental psychedelic music & she is hiring Anthony Mandler to direct a short film for the title track - 'Girl With Kaleidoscopic Eyes', produced by Emile Haynie & Dan Heath. Tim Larcombe described it as her magnum opus.

:omg:

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I don’t think Iceland have tundra? :creep:

"The main island is 101,826 km2 (39,315 sq mi), but the entire country is 103,000 km2 (39,768.5 sq mi) in size, of which 62.7% is tundra."

tundra-iceland-2010.jpg

nice to see Rick Newells agrees with me

from the above interview-

Where do you feel this album fits into Lana’s catalog overall?

Lana is a career artist, a defining artist of her generation. I see her as a link on the chain along with Bob Dylan, Leonard Cohen, Joni Mitchell, Stevie Nicks, and all the great once in a lifetime singer/songwriters. She’s created her own language and her own genre. She’s always inspired and actively creating her body of work. This album is her next offering.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp