Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

For me, Paradise is the worst cover..Her face is way too edited and that already throws me off, and also, I don't really feel that gold writing..the scenery behind her is awesome with those palm trees and the sky..but it just works the least for me...

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

the worst cover is lust for life. that album cover is definitely from when it was still in its folky / stripped concept with songs like BAR and Yosemite 

Love the cover of LFL, but I agree that it was surely intended for a somewhat different track listing.

thank you for that unnecessary promo

Np xo :)

WHAT IS EVERYONES PROBLEM WITH CHUCK?

NEPOTISM!

Everything she shoots of lana seems to me like they just went out behind the garage and took like 4 pictures and picked whichever looked best from that. Which is frustrating cause I find her a lot better when she works with other artists. Maybe cause they're sisters they're more casual and don't push one another as much. 

she will probably use Chuck again . she will feel "bad" or something and Chuck will be running out of food stamps so Lana will HAVE to hire her to feed her . AND if Lana wants to go for a more subtle, natural, free sound for her album the best way to capture her roots is with someone she grew up with and who has been there w her through it all, CHUCK .

giphy.gif

ya'll really DRAG Chuck don't you, poor girl

... we do imagine if Lana saw us

at what age did ya'll become Lana fans? i realized i was 12 when i first fell in love w her lol

giphy.gif

I know we criticize Lana's songwriting on Coachella but she has never been as bad as Miley sat songwriting (See FeadPetz) https://youtu.be/wu5iAgJ65dA

Um the songwriting on this album is genius. Love it or hate it. Just different styles. Lol

... we do imagine if Lana saw us

at what age did ya'll become Lana fans? i realized i was 12 when i first fell in love w her lol

I was 13 when she first released video games, but i wasn't a fan until i was 17

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

If you guys were to write an abum what would the cover of it look like? 

this, zoomed out much more, with the coloration and editing of born to die

me looking down with my arms crossed

the title on bold, capital, white letters 

LO4v0IB.png

this, zoomed out much more, with the coloration and editing of born to die

me looking down with my arms crossed

the title on bold, capital, white letters 

LO4v0IB.png

DAMN. is this you? you're cute. I still get curious at how ya'll look lol

giphy.gif

For me, Paradise is the worst cover..Her face is way too edited and that already throws me off, and also, I don't really feel that gold writing..the scenery behind her is awesome with those palm trees and the sky..but it just works the least for me...

omg nooo :( Paradise is one of my favorites I feel like/hope that they intentionally made it tacky because the album and its "Paradise" vibe. When I say tacky, I mean like Las Vegas tacky with the Bellagio. Whenever I see the cover it reminds me of the Gods and Monsters music video/Tropico as a whole.

sgopYhV.gif

A crowd of wigless gays (album titled WIG)

Did you just say wig? :creep:

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif