Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

wow i can't believe the tour is done.

my favorite part of being a lana fan is definitely when she's touring. it makes me so happy. 

and this tour in particular was just so beautiful and exciting, and i can't believe i was part of it.

it really really changed my life.

im soooo proud of her!!!

Ok so I wanna introduce you something:

https://www.tunecore.com/sell-your-music-online

For $9.99 you can upload whatever track you want to distribute almost anywhere you want (iTunes, Apple Music, Spotify, Deezer etc)

A fan who had extra $9.99 on his PayPal account just uploaded the first unreleased track he thought of which is to the Back to the Basics at that case.

Don’t overhype things that have literally nothing to hype for.

P.s. the cover they chose for the song is horrible.

giphy.gif

o

For $9.99 you can upload whatever track you want to distribute almost anywhere you want (iTunes, Apple Music, Spotify, Deezer etc)
A fan who had extra $9.99 on his PayPal account just uploaded the first unreleased track he thought of which is to the Back to the Basics at that case.

omg thanks I'll use this to upload Kesha unreleased and pass it off as her upcoming album

Knowing her we’ll be waiting for a year and this thread will die and in a year she’ll announce it and Yosemite won’t leak until 2025

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

lana could easily do an visual album from the money that she made on tour which i expect to be more than 20million since she has done 38 concerts with an average of 800k per show without the festivals that should be about 250k at least.

Anyways that is more then enough to make a visual album or an ep with like 6 songs all with videos like tropico or something

Honestly YES, but knowing Lana, its not so much about the money, but whether or not she's willing to put in the time :oprah:

UV/Honeymoon

Why some of you need to be always talking about how you drink and how you’re drunk like hey that’s just stupid

i’m drinking right now about to be fucked up and drop my ass to the floor to cherry after i play it on the touchtunes jukebox at my local bar

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

I was wondering how Back To the Basics got on Google play and Spotify. Thank you for informing us

28red52.gif

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

im uploading noir on all platforms now

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

lana could easily do an visual album from the money that she made on tour which i expect to be more than 20million since she has done 38 concerts with an average of 800k per show without the festivals that should be about 250k at least.

Anyways that is more then enough to make a visual album or an ep with like 6 songs all with videos like tropico or something  

Money wouldn't be a problem for her if we take a look at the fact her biggest music videos came from the 2 first records, including a damn short-film that she really paid for... By now she released 3 records, made 2 officials tours and many other festivals that really give her some $$$$.

The problem is............................................Lana doing the right thing n

But dreaming. I really liked all the lust for life videos looking back now. They're a bit monotonous but production-wise they're all beautiful and well crafted, just missed a real plot happening.

Money wouldn't be a problem for her if we take a look at the fact her biggest music videos came from the 2 first records, including a damn short-film that she really paid for... By now she released 3 records, made 2 officials tours and many other festivals that really give her some $$$$.

The problem is............................................Lana doing the right thing n

But dreaming. I really liked all the lust for life videos looking back now. They're a bit monotonous but production-wise they're all beautiful and well crafted, just missed a real plot happening.

not to mention her uber expensive merch!! she has the $$$ so i'm not letting anyone give her excuses for the next album if she doesn't deliver some more btd/paradise level iconic visuals bc I Know she has the means to do it . no more slacking lana!

UbsOye5.png