Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

About those snippets of Bartender...

We’ll see if these turn out to be a real song. Lana loves to toy around while she writes, improvising and flipping things around. How many versions of Summer Bummer are there, for example? She seems to have a general feeling of what the song is about, she writes and records parts of it and then plays with those (the general idea of Summee Bummer was desire and obsession). LFL (the song) has seen its verses and choruses flipped when she worked with Max Martin. So if this is really Bartender she played over the tour, I don’t think that this is the final version of the song, maybe just a certain feeling of what this is about (to wait for someone).

she doesn't sing the word "bartender". I was at the Sydney show, I'm sure these were the lyrics to the intro-

All the things that you said, going round in my head

Don't really matter much, I'm just killing time

All the things she said (2x)

Running through my head (3x)

All the things she said (2x)

Running through my head (2x)

All the things she said (All the things she said)

This is not enough!

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

white mustang was kinda her "homemade" video comprising of the collage of clips  :teehee:

I would have rather had a homemade video for white mustang than what we got  :makeup:

Lyrically BAR and White Mustang go together it would have been cool to get a music for both of them in the same 'universe' 

Guys I just realized that she said in Milan concert "Watch out for new music"but she didn't say her music

She was totally talking about Ariana's new song

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

Guys I just realized that she said in Milan concert "Watch out for new music"but she didn't say her music

huh?

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

tenor.gif

i'm flying to the moon again, dreaming about heroin... 

What's the point in Lana teasing the song on her Insta without any other info? It's very annoying, she needs to stop doing that. I don't want a repeat of RBFY. :defeated:

I agree! Lana and leakers need to stop the teases. Don't they know this makes us crazy? Like not a good kind of crazy... anyway--full song or bust 

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

Ok, I'm back and I have free wifi now. I don't think those melodies Lana sang before White Mustang are Bartender either, they seem to be a little bit different from each other in a way (I'm thinking about what they mean), BUT they sound super sweet and I really hope Lana will keep on working on that little verse melody and release it one day. :flutter:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png