Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I'm guessing it's fake. I also don't want to get my hopes up either. It's a new era in the Lana fandom and that also means we'll get twinks acting all exclusive with no real sources.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

If lana doesn't announce something this friday i'll lowkey be mad

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

they could’ve taken it down, that twitter post is from yesterday

Nah, you have to follow Occam's Razor in a situation like this. There is no proof that Consequence of Sound ever posted anything about it and if they had, someone would've taken a screenshot. Therefore, this is almost certainly fake info made up by a fan.

I'm guessing it's fake. I also don't want to get my hopes up either. It's a new era in the Lana fandom and that also means we'll get twinks acting all exclusive with no real sources.

At the end of every era we should put together a list of the ridiculous shit that people were CERTAIN was fact but ended up not being true

tumblr_oz83mp1hxO1wc2gv3o1_500.png

I want this era to be fast (single and in one/two months the album). LFL era was a mess.

Tbh, I'd rather have an endless era like LFL that's super slow than a HM era which was pretty much nonexistent and was already over the day the album was out

What's the point in Lana teasing the song on her Insta without any other info? It's very annoying, she needs to stop doing that. I don't want a repeat of RBFY. :defeated:

To be fair she did say that RBFY was left on the cutting room floor in that first video she posted of it

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

God, I wish this was true!!!!

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

​Like 97.45% of the last 50 pages of this thread, it is fake.

Like 100% of anything that comes out of shrimpingtrumps mouth.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

here for Something Real

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif