Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I'm happy that Lana has become more open over the years in the public eye, but I do appreciate the mystery that surrounds her. Unfortunately her mysterious image drags her into controversy, but I think it keeps her dedicated fan base strong. It turns me off when I see artists I like who tell almost everything about themselves and their problems. It doesn't allow the viewer to dig further. Not going to name names cause I respect those who do that for their fans, but by default Lana has this enigmatic attitude which intrigues a certain audience like us lol. Anyway, hope Lana does what she feels is right, I'm pretty sure that's what got her here in the first place.

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

I'm happy that Lana has become more open over the years in the public eye, but I do appreciate the mystery that surrounds her. Unfortunately her mysterious image drags her into controversy, but I think it keeps her dedicated fan base strong. It turns me off when I see artists I like who tell almost everything about themselves and their problems. It doesn't allow the viewer to dig further. Not going to name names cause I respect those who do that for their fans, but by default Lana has this enigmatic attitude which intrigues a certain audience like us lol. Anyway, hope Lana does what she feels is right, I'm pretty sure that's what got her here in the first place.

thiiiissss

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

Exactlyyyy

kanye take notes

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

couldn't agree more. i think it's not a coincidence that she's dabbled with personas since the beginning of career, it both adds to the mystery & ends up protecting her 'real identity' and privacy. so she's def one of those artists who'd lose a lot of her mystique by oversharing personal info.

If ya'll actually think that politics is a good addition to Lana's career then just imagine how ruined Born to Die, Ultraviolence and Honeymoon would be if they were suddenly political.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Sis should collab with Neil Young if anything - imagine them doing a reprise of My My Hey Hey Out Of The Blue as the opening track on LDR6 as a continuation to Get Free

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Sis should collab with Neil Young if anything - imagine them doing a reprise of My My Hey Hey Out Of The Blue as the opening track on LDR6 as a continuation to Get Free

i LOVE Neil, but i don't think their voices would be a good fit together. he mostly sings in his distinctive falsetto & imo it would sound really odd next to Lana's voice. i wish she'd cover Sad Movies tho - the queen of unreleased music covering the OG king of unreleased music, what a dream.