Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

The Lana / Marina collab is highly plausible though not confirmed.

Maybe it won't be for LDR6 (it could end up on Marina's new album where Lana will be doing OOOhhhs and Aahhhhs like her previous collabs this year lol).

I wasn't so sure about the possible blend of the voices of the 2 when LFL was in pre-release and everyone was going nuts about a possible Marina collab. And yet, I think her ASAP Rocky collabs are really good (and I was most skeptical about those too), and her voice is perfect on every track she lent it (though sometimes almost absent). Even when people thought a duet with Florence Welsh would be nice, I never thought it could be possible until I heard Sky Full of Song. Lana and her could do something in that vein. 

So a Marina collab, if it is released, will be good. I trust Lana's instincts. 

Just for the record, I just wanted to make a general message, no one is specifically targeted here, but be careful about the homophobic comments.  When you find a behavior stupid and target it to a whole group of gay guys, you are being homophobe. 

for examples: the crazy gays leaked everything / the crazy gay fans are the ones who jump on Lana at her concerts / You gays want so bad a duet with Marina.
True, some of the «Famous leakers» were gays. Doesn't mean every gay leaks stuff.
We don't have proof the jumper was gay (the only video I have seen was filmed from such a distance, I couldn't see the guy, let alone «guess» if he was gay or not).
I have read many girls wanting a duet with Marina. 

Let's be honest here: Lana fans are peculiar fond of drama, whether we are straight or gay or or lesbian or queer. Hell, we wouldn't be here, on LB,  discussing and arguing about every single rumor we hear if we didn't like the teasing, the mystery and the drama. But for some of us, the drama-fondness is slightly flirting with depression and mental health. That's what I blame for the problems we have seen so far (jumpers, kidnappers, leakers and so on). 

So be careful, my friends. Most of you are not even concerned by this.
And it  would be easy to do the contrary, to blame every «depressed straight p*ssy» or « straight limp d*ck» for every problem in this wide fandom (and I would be wrong to do so). 

Just for the record, I just wanted to make a general message, no one is specifically targeted here, but be careful about the homophobic comments.  When you find a behavior stupid and target it to a whole group of gay guys, you are being homophobe. 

for examples: the crazy gays leaked everything / the crazy gay fans are the ones who jump on Lana at her concerts / You gays want so bad a duet with Marina.

True, some of the «Famous leakers» were gays. Doesn't mean every gay leaks stuff.

We don't have proof the jumper was gay (the only video I have seen was filmed from such a distance, I couldn't see the guy, let alone «guess» if he was gay or not).

Let's be honest here: Lana fans are peculiar fond of drama, whether we are straight or gay or or lesbian or queer. Hell, we wouldn't be here, on LB,  discussing and arguing about every single rumor we hear if we didn't like the teasing, the mystery and the drama. But for some of us, the drama-fondness is slightly flirting with depression and mental health. That's what I blame for the problems we have seen so far (jumpers, kidnappers, leakers and so on). 

And it  would be easy to do the contrary, to blame every «depressed straight p*ssy» or « straight limp d*ck» for every problem in this wide fandom (and I would be wrong to do so). 

???

I don't think any of us who say 'the gay leakers' or anything similar actually means to be homophobic and we're just making comedy out of it. I am gay and tbh I will continue to say so, just like I will continue to use the word 'fag'. I obviously know not every single gay leaks, or jumps or whatever shit we're talking in the specific context; it's just a joke

I somewhat agree, but it's all in good humor. And most of us who use the terms are gay anyway so it doesn't matter

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

What are some of the sadder songs within the unreleased collection? I haven’t really listened to a lot of unrealased stuff but lately I’m in the mood for discovering new songs as I’m waiting for the new album. I’m yet to find something similar to Wayamaya, which is one of my favourite because of how exotic and laid down it sounds. I also love Trash Magic

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

What are some of the sadder songs within the unreleased collection? I haven’t really listened to a lot of unrealased stuff but lately I’m in the mood for discovering new songs as I’m waiting for the new album. I’m yet to find something similar to Wayamaya, which is one of my favourite because of how exotic and laid down it sounds. I also love Trash Magic

Afraid, never let me go, tv in black and white, paris,

she doesn't really have many others that sound like Wayamaya, its an original

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Pin Up Galore

Fine China

Tired of Singing The Blues

Money Hunny

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Afraid, never let me go, tv in black and white, paris,

she doesn't really have many others that sound like Wayamaya, its an original

Pin Up Galore

Fine China

Tired of Singing The Blues

Money Hunny

Thank you guys! Unfortunately I know all of the songs you listed above but Pin Up Galore ahah! I love Money Hunny

Also I’ve heard there are 5 versions of Yayo but I’ve only listened to the one on Paradise and the other version of AKA. Where can I find the others?

If someone has a link, please, PM me

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

Sad:

Starry Eyed

Riverside

Super Movie

You're Gonna Love Me

Similar to Wayamaya:

Money Hunny

So Legit

Trash Magic

Hollywood

Meet Me In The Pale Moonlight

Dance For Money