Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Can she stop mentioning her fans in her songs please?

It's really annoying and pandering. Kinda reminds of Gaga during BTW era...

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

What if she doesn't have a car in her album cover this time?

81f2b6c31b17f7bafbc24c87ee3dba44.jpg

I'd rather have no car and an album cover like Paradise (let's pretend it isn't edited af) than a HM kind of mess. The HM album cover (and the HM single cover) are probably two of her worst photos ever

I'd rather have no car and an album cover like Paradise (let's pretend it isn't edited af) than a HM kind of mess. The HM album cover (and the HM single cover) are probably two of her worst photos ever

The HM single cover was a classic - TLY on the other hand...

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

can we stop hating on the Honeymoon cover pls... the colour combination is incredible and really sets the tone for the album, it's one of her best covers

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

y'all.... UV is about to be 3 albums ago ......

And it aged so fucking well, didn't it? 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

can we stop hating on the Honeymoon cover pls... the colour combination is incredible and really sets the tone for the album, it's one of her best covers

The NME cover by Neil fits the album so much better and that's that

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

I just want another iconic cover taken by Neil like he did with UV, not Chuck screwing us :wowcry:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

That news is more credible than Jack Antonoff producing Sylvia, which is supposed to be the saddest shit she's ever written and would be a very questionable single lol...

Then again, who knows? Lana Del News is accurate most of the time, but I still wonder: what is their source and will Lana change her mind mi-way through it all?

I love our girl more than anything, but I hate when she teases songs 1000 months before release. Tease two months prior to release, girl. My patience has very little limits when it comes to waiting for your project :P

I really love all of her covers. UV is my fave, but they are all beautiful. Anyways, to be honest, the most beautiful covers she ever did were the magazine covers, especially those of the LFL era (Elle UK, Complex, Flaunt...). they always go the extra mile to me. 

Btd - an intro to Lana  :die:  :lush:  :suicide: Paradise - her reveling in her desires  :smokes2:  :justride2: UV - Fuck u i'm authentic  :crazy:  :smokes4: HM - See how authentic I am? Laaa aa :uncomfortable:  :oic: LfL - This one's for u babes, but I'm scrapping the BAR vid and using it for WM, gba  :byeh8rs: 
LDR 6 - Change ??  :dafuq: Yosemite? BAR? FOLK??  :um2:  :um3: Tour lyfee  :cumming: 

Us atm  :mariah:  :awkney2:  :xgiggle:  :raven:  :smokeney:

UV/Honeymoon

This time around it would be nice if she cut the tracklist a lil shorter and then came with heavy packed deluxe.

Like, Ultraviolence original tracklist was made of 11 songs, then 3 for deluxe, 1 for itunes and another for FNAC and also like "West Coast radio edit" = 17 songs.

But if it's just to put like 1 gorgeous song and 2 meh songs then she can keep it. The outtakes are better than deluxe tracks...ugh.

I like long albuns but I feel that shorter tracklist makes it easier to be cohesive and she would probably cut the songs that could be... "really extra" 

Btd - an intro to Lana  :die:  :lush:  :suicide: Paradise - her reveling in her desires  :smokes2:  :justride2: UV - Fuck u i'm authentic  :crazy:  :smokes4: HM - See how authentic I am? Laaa aa :uncomfortable:  :oic: LfL - This one's for u babes, but I'm scrapping the BAR vid and using it for WM, gba  :byeh8rs: 

LDR 6 - Change ??  :dafuq: Yosemite? BAR? FOLK??  :um2:  :um3: Tour lyfee  :cumming: 

Us atm  :mariah:  :awkney2:  :xgiggle:  :raven:  :smokeney:

This post gave me a migraine 

FzytWEW.png