Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

What are some of the sadder songs within the unreleased collection? I haven’t really listened to a lot of unrealased stuff but lately I’m in the mood for discovering new songs as I’m waiting for the new album. I’m yet to find something similar to Wayamaya, which is one of my favourite because of how exotic and laid down it sounds. I also love Trash Magic

Pin Up Galore, You're Gonna Love Me, tv in black and white, super movie

Sad:

Starry Eyed

Riverside

Super Movie

You're Gonna Love Me

Similar to Wayamaya:

Money Hunny

So Legit

Trash Magic

Hollywood

Meet Me In The Pale Moonlight

Dance For Money

Pin Up Galore, You're Gonna Love Me, tv in black and white, super movie

thanks!!

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

Thank you guys! Unfortunately I know all of the songs you listed above but Pin Up Galore ahah! I love Money Hunny

Also I’ve heard there are 5 versions of Yayo but I’ve only listened to the one on Paradise and the other version of AKA. Where can I find the others?

If someone has a link, please, PM me

lanadelreyfiles has like all unreleased

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

What are some of the sadder songs within the unreleased collection? I haven’t really listened to a lot of unrealased stuff but lately I’m in the mood for discovering new songs as I’m waiting for the new album. I’m yet to find something similar to Wayamaya, which is one of my favourite because of how exotic and laid down it sounds. I also love Trash Magic

My personal favourite and one of the saddest imo is "Damn You". I cried the first I listened to it.

if lana collabs with marina i want it on marinas album and marinas style not lanas i feel like that would be a MESS

agree 100%

I would love to see a collab similar to what Lana did with Miles Kane or Jonathan Wilson. I don't think their sounds or voices would mix, but I think their writing would. 

So many artists are doing visual albums now I really hope Lana does one at some point in her career because I feel every Lana song deserves to have a music video.

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Fine China

Afraid

I Don't Wanna Go

Wait For Life

Damn You

Teenage Wasteland

Driving In Cars With Boys

Every Man Gets His Wish

Never Let Me Go

Because Of You

Hollywood's Dead

Angels Forever

The Man I Love

Chelsea Hotel No. 2

Some Things Last A Long Time

You Must Love Me

You're Gonna Love Me

Your Band Is All The Rage

Money Hunny

Riverside

Super Movie

My Best Days

Some things last a long time is so underrated, i always listen to it when i feel down

btw is it me or did her unreleased titles sound better than the new ones ?

giphy.gif