Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

@elanodelrey​ post 4080-  link to where in the "Spanish media" they are saying that

​@@Terrence Loves Me  post 4078  link to where "it would be something she would do"

​....

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

I want the next album to sound like the chorus of this song, a mix between UV dark vibes and themes and LFL whole thing urgh so g o o d

shitttt I love this one and if Lana made something similar I'd die

shitttt I love this one and if Lana made something similar I'd die

sis I've been compulsively listening to their I Love You album since yesterday, I immediately recognised Emile, I would kill for a collab

Edit: lol I saw this in the comments and that made me smile

The Neighbourhood : "I know once you come to Califournia, you will never look back"

Lana Del Rey : "Baby, if you wanna leave come to California be a freak like me too"

The Neighbourhood : "I'm so West Coast, it's a goddamn shame"

Lana Del Rey : "Down on the West Coast I get this feeling"

The Neighbourhood : "Swim with me, I think I could see the beach"

Lana Del Rey : "All I wanna do is get high by the beach"

The Neighbourhood : "I'm seeing red but I'm singing blue"

Lana Del Rey : "Sometimes I wake up in the morning to red, blue and yellow lights"

The Neighbourhood : "I hate the beach, but I stand in Califournia with my toes in the sand"

Lana Del Rey : "Put on that Hotel California"

The Neighbourhood : "I know that you got daddy issues. And if you were my little girl..."

Lana Del Rey : "You can be my daddy tonight"

Edit 2: THIS SONG IS SO FUCKING GOOD. FUCK ME

ZKcaooE.png

Lana followed jesse rutherford on instagram like last year so at least she knows about them

if they collab I will bust the biggest nut

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Basically The Neighbourhood is a mix between UV and BTD sounds, aka what I've been dying to hear from Lanz the whole time, I NEED an album like this, there's no blood in my veins there's just ultraviolence running wild

ZKcaooE.png

Basically The Neighbourhood is a mix between UV and BTD sounds, aka what I've been dying to hear from Lanz the whole time, I NEED an album like this, there's no blood in my veins there's just ultraviolence running wild

But is there gold in your veins? Cheesy I know, but you really love that song, right?

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

But is there gold in your veins? Cheesy I know, but you really love that song, right?

Dude it's my favourite song of all fucking time, I even wrote it on the Pepsi tshirt I wore when I kissed Lana, fucking stan, I'm living, I LOVE being recognised for my love for YGLM thank you :defeated: Also I have a bad mind

ZKcaooE.png

When do yall think the next video is dropping?

Who knows at this point? 

A wild rumor on Lana Addiction (Spanish FB group where pretty much all rumors turned out to be false lol) said recently that she would drop the Cherry video on her birthday - «quoting» VH1, though nothing on their website says so.  I don't buy it (she seems much more concentrated on finishing songs for the next era). Plus this is the second rumor concerning something new on her birthday (LDR6 was rumored to be released there, but it seems very unlikely, since new albums get released on Fridays and her birthday is on a Wednesday I think)

Somewhere in the summer, a new single with a video should drop I think. But who knows? 

you guys i always promised myself the first time i got high on marijuana i would listen to cruel world and i FUXKING DID IT. I listened to cruel world then heroin and then i started listening yo some cigarettes after sex and i felt every fucking movement in the music and i will never be the same it was literally a holy experience

I did the same but on West Coast. Although originally it was the song I wanted to lose my virginity but that's not happening so I'm still... Like I'll never ever forget this moment, music was palpable, I could see exactly what Lana wanted to express and every subtle sound it was one of the best moments of my life

ZKcaooE.png

Dude it's my favourite song of all fucking time, I even wrote it on the Pepsi tshirt I wore when I kissed Lana, fucking stan, I'm living, I LOVE being recognised for my love for YGLM thank you :defeated: Also I have a bad mind

Bet it’s not as bad as mine! Your other fave is Serial Killler right?

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

I know this is so off topic but I fucking need to hear once more the short horror-like strings intro China Palace had posted on their Instagram with that tiger video (that sounded like a HM demo) .. It was beautiful.. Agggghhhhh... Too bad it was deleted like 1 year ago

I can't believe nobody had saved that beauty

I know this is so off topic but I fucking need to hear once more the short horror-like strings intro China Palace had posted on their Instagram with that tiger video (that sounded like a HM demo) .. It was beautiful.. Agggghhhhh... Too bad it was deleted like 1 year ago

Was it this?

https://twitter.com/lanadel1ey/status/840474986540351488?s=21

Anyways #LeakSR

#LeakLoveDemo

#LeakSSFinal2

yeah what happened to that? its so odd that nobody here saved it, or nobody talks about it. strange. it was beautiful

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Was it this?

https://twitter.com/lanadel1ey/status/840474986540351488?s=21

Anyways #LeakSR

#LeakLoveDemo

#LeakSSFinal2

WTF IS THAT ohhh my god!!!

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

this was the sound I was thirsting for on LFL. Those strings sounded so unique and beautiful yet in a twisted way

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven