Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Absolutely nothing for sure, just hopes and guesses. So not one of you better be mad if it she isn’t on it.

Tbh I'd rather she didn't do a song for Dumbo

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Okay but this album better have deluxe edition bonus tracks. Everyone bitched about Guns n Roses and here we are with no extra bonus tracks since UV.... she has enough content and music made

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Okay but this album better have deluxe edition bonus tracks. Everyone bitched about Guns n Roses and here we are with no extra bonus tracks since UV.... she has enough content and music made

She said before that it's her label's decision to make deluxe editions & she'd rather have one edition of an album based on her vision. And after UV I feel like her label loosened a bit and let her control the creative direction so I doubt we'll get any deluxe editions in the future unless she changes her mind. 

I'd die to hear Honeymoon outtakes 

im waiting for the demos, imagine a demo to GKIT and the first time she sang the ending chorus. WOW omg i cannnnntttt, and the verses are so beautiful. It would be fascinating to hear what she didnt include in the album, i feel like we dont have a lot of knowledge on that 

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

She said before that it's her label's decision to make deluxe editions & she'd rather have one edition of an album based on her vision. And after UV I feel like her label loosened a bit and let her control the creative direction so I doubt we'll get any deluxe editions in the future unless she changes her mind. 

If her vision is an album like Lust for Life, then God save us. Didn't have extra tracks, but it feels like the most disjointed album she has created so far. :facepalm:

If you care about animals, please watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5hGQDLprA8

yeah i'd rather have an overpriced box set that's completely useless than 3 more tracks 

i76mrxw.png 

An artist that surprise drops an album is one that needs no promo whatsoever and is really big, like Beyoncé. I am not sure Lana is that big...

Sheryl Crow did and interview this week with Entertainment Weekly and she came to the conclusion that her new album with be her last, and that she will drop singles instead in the future. She said that the music industry is changing and that fans want new music to be out very quickly.

I wonder what would happen if Lana went along that new way of doing things, knowing that she likes to plan records that tell a story... Maybe she could tell « shorter stories » in the form of five-song EPs?

Sheryl Crow did and interview this week with Entertainment Weekly and she came to the conclusion that her new album with be her last, and that she will drop singles instead in the future. She said that the music industry is changing and that fans want new music to be out very quickly.

I wonder what would happen if Lana went along that new way of doing things, knowing that she likes to plan records that tell a story... Maybe she could tell « shorter stories » in the form of five-song EPs?

I don't care about a deluxe, but a WORTHY boxset would be nice. Honeymoon and Lust For Life have been a DISASTER. Give us the vinyls, the remixes DVDs, etc.

image.png

we didn't really need a deluxe edition with honeymoon or lust for life tho, 14 and 16 tracks are both pretty long albums ya'll are just greedy

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I love the concept of music albums. I love the formal & official feeling to it and all of the hype & speculations.

It breaks my heart that the music industry is changing and artists don't see the importance of albums.

Albums are exciting to me because they are parts of an artist's life, with each of them sounding different and having different visuals from each other. 

tumblr_plbqy2X0Hg1twenha_400.gif

I don't see the point in boxsets unless you're giving the fans something worth the money. UV boxset was worthy because the vinyls were beautiful plus you got nice prints of Lana and a CD.

The rest of Lana's boxsets were mediocre af.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I don't see the point in boxsets unless you're giving the fans something worth the money. UV boxset was worthy because the vinyls were beautiful plus you got nice prints of Lana and a CD.

The rest of Lana's boxsets were mediocre af.

BTD Paradise edition is also amazing!

I truly hope she'll step up her game when it comes to visuals, although I feel like we'll get an album with ugly/boring ones since she made this album very quick & rush-release it

tumblr_plbqy2X0Hg1twenha_400.gif

I dont really see the point in box sets at all really, its just another way to rip people off. You could just buy the CD and Vinyl seperately and it will come to like £30 instead of like £50 for the box set just for some extra pictures

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I'm actually glad that there are a lot of artists releasing their albums this year. Keeps my mind off of all this uncertainty. She can come when she wants, I'm gonna enjoy my summer. Lana ur golden  :kiss3:

Aww, I'm not the only one talking about Kylie! ILY! <3

Buy or stream the new album Golden by Dr. Kylie Ann Minogue, OBE!

while on the topic of box sets it is truly rude that only the box set picture vinyl had the UV bonus tracks

Umm... https://www.amazon.co.uk/Ultraviolence-VINYL-Lana-Del-Rey/dp/B00K5T1LY0/ref=sr_1_1_twi_lp__1?ie=UTF8&qid=1530731217&sr=8-1&keywords=ultraviolence+vinyl

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I dont really see the point in box sets at all really, its just another way to rip people off. You could just buy the CD and Vinyl seperately and it will come to like £30 instead of like £50 for the box set just for some extra pictures

idk where u got ur box sets from but mine weren't £50 + standard vinyl and cd are usually more than £30 anyway.

i76mrxw.png