Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I think Genius lyrics or something have the release date as the 12th... Or at least that's what people seem to be saying

It's on genius as the 12th. Just checked.

https://genius.com/Lana-del-rey-mariners-apartment-complex-lyrics

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

I think Genius lyrics or something have the release date as the 12th... Or at least that's what people seem to be saying

genius doesnt get info early, anyone can edit it. both songs will probably be a double single on Friday/ Thursday at midnight 

ok every era i gotta say that - genius isn't reliable

BUT it's not impossible bc it wouldn't be the first time she releases a song in a wednesday

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

I'm hearing rumors she submitted songs to Tarantino's new flick.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS bitch please, just imagine the queen of music w/ the king of cinema. Would luv to see some Lana music video directed by him

original.gif

it’s so weird how i feel like every era is so different. she’s grown so much and i know everyone says this but i miss BTD because it was the most relatable for me and her voice was at its peak. i used to love her so much and it makes me sad how i barely listen to LFL because it’s not even comparable. it’s too grown for me and i think in a sense, she’s trying to tell some of her annoying fans to hop off. me.

Dont worry sis its not just you. Nobody likes lust for life, she's not a cute gorl.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I REALLY hope the new record starts where LFL ended, bc it seems MAC sounds nothing like anything from LFL a.k.a. her best second album (UV is the first).

Plus I would love to see a honeymoon 2.0, it's such a classy and stylish album, it's a shame she didn't put much effort into releasing more singles and mv.

Just imagine a music video (or a short film) for Religion, Salvatore and The Blackest Day - that's everything the gays ever needed -  

sugGWo7.gif

original.gif

I REALLY hope the new record starts where LFL ended, bc it seems MAC sounds nothing like anything from LFL a.k.a. her best second album (UV is the first).

Plus I would love to see a honeymoon 2.0, it's such a classy and stylish album, it's a shame she didn't put much effort into releasing more singles and mv.

Just imagine a music video (or a short film) for Religion, Salvatore and The Blackest Day - that's everything the gays ever needed -  

sugGWo7.gif

everything i agree with EXCEPT FOR THISSSSSS WHAT

everything i agree with EXCEPT FOR THISSSSSS WHAT

Only facts sis, UV is her best album, LFL the second best, honey the third and then we have BTD/Paradise  :smile2:

original.gif

I am so excited! I love the minimalist feel she seems to be going for this era and the stripped-back, folkish sound!

nice icon :brows:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Only facts sis, UV is her best album, LFL the second best, honey the third and then we have BTD/Paradise :smile2:

It goes UV, AKA, BTD, (Sirens goes here if you count it), LFL, HM.

giphy.gif

I really like the snippet for MAC

"You mistook my sadness out of context

At the Mariners Apartment Complex

I ain't a candle in the wind."

Jeez I can't wait!

tumblr_n9t9baKLaK1sj5r1lo1_500.gif

To each their own. I’m sorry you’re feeling less and less drawn to her newer work. She has definitely progressed and matured so much over the last several albums. I personally love it and am so happy her music has matured as she has. That could be because I’m in my late 20’s but I really feel a kindredness as she progresses lol. It’s a great thing to see someone evolve over time.

Anyways maybe as you grow, change, and get older you’ll come to appreciate the recent albums more than you do now.

amen!!! I feel exactly the same. I am bit older too then many fans here, and as much as I loved her past records, I don't see her go back to the Lolita sounds and themes that were in her pre-BTD sounds.

I related to each and everyone of her projects. UV came out when I go out of a terrible relationship and that dark vibe connected with me on so many levels. HM was a dream come true: a beautiful timeless old-Hollywood lush orchestrated masterpiece. LFL really captured the sort of chaos you feel just before you enter a new chapter of your life and take a new direction, leaving something behind.

Can't wait to hear the direction of LDR6. My guess is that it will be about -at least in part - making peace with yourself, to grow and try to be happy.