Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Talking about movies... maybe Disney song is for Frozen 2. Idk. Im just thirsty af and I’m searching some ridiculous amount of possibilities.

Ngl I HIGHLY doubt that considering Demi Lovato's contribution to the first film wasnt even memorable. But idk. Frozen 2's trailer looked hella dark and gloomy. So maybe that would fit Lana's trademark. BUT. Paramount has absolutely nothing to do with Disney and/or the Frozen franchise. so that's canceled

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

I had a dream last night that I met Lana and asked her what In Your Car was called and she said - it's called In Your Car, WHY what did you think I would call it?? and she got really pissed at me then I woke up. God, my brain is causing weird symptoms whilst waiting for this goddamn album :toofunny:

I had a dream she DM’d me and said I was too girly.

I’m not even feminine.

At this point, our best chance to survive this pre-release thread is to act like Lana: to not give a fuck about it and move on. It's gonna come at some point, but who knows when? There are too many questions unanswered and she doesn't answer to any:

- is NFR really done or that story of Jack when they are in the studio means they are adding some songs? If that it is the case, she is pulling out another LFL by adding new shit to it and who knows when that will come out.
- is Violets Bent Backwards coming before NFR?
- where is the lead, cover art and release date?

It's really an awkward way of promoting an album, what is happening right now, and it's weird Interscope isn't doing something at this point. At this point, it's either she'll release it very soon, almost as a «surprise drop» next month, or really in a couple of months. 

Why is eclipse our only hope for info. Is no one hacking into song registration sites and stuff anymore? What happened to our intuition. I remember people literally getting jobs at Target JUST to leak honeymoon.

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

salvatore is so bored they have quite literally nothing to say because they have no content or news to leech off of

when salvatore is wordless..how doomed is the era

Why is eclipse our only hope for info. Is no one hacking into song registration sites and stuff anymore? What happened to our intuition. I remember people literally getting jobs at Target JUST to leak honeymoon.

lana got lazy lipsters got lazy 

catch me if u can working on my unleaked salvaclipse 

Eclipse and psychics are our best bet at this point lol

Four years ago Jonna Lee released a song about her fans creating theories about her songs and being impatient for a new release and honestly this applies to Lana so much right now lmao 

When the time is right

And we're ready to begin

At the first tide, your patience wearing thin

(stream this song please she needs to eat)

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains