Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

except she doesnt have that talent

it would be probably her with a acoustic guitar singing "oOOOooOOoOOooOooOoOh pale moonlight mansons in the air tonight sipping sprite im your baby im alive "

You sound like the people who insinuated femininity renders a song shallow.

Nine Inch Nails wish they could make an Ultraviolence

What if Lana went full Nine Inch Nails and made a grungy art rock concept album about the Manson Murders.

i hate you for making me think about this when it's literally never going to happen :icant:

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

Can you imagine if Lana made acoustic covers of all of her songs?? For example, the bridge to off to the races with nothing but a grand piano and her voice, or MAC May Jailer style, stripped down to just the acoustic guitar? It worked with Venice bitch at the Apple performance, if she did her whole discography this way I would probably astral project

Edit: lest we forgot her iconic born to die live performance

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

“Glastonbury is the largest greenfield festival in the world, and is now attended by around 175,000 people, requiring extensive infrastructure in terms of security, transport, water, and electricity supply. ... 2018 was a "fallow year" and the next festival is scheduled for 26 – 30 June 2019.” .... WHY WOULD SHE CANCEL THIS. I swear sometimes she’s delusional.

giphy.gif

I'm still mad they didn't cast Lana as Sharon Tate in that movie. Margot Robbie doesn't even look like her... :crossed: Like yeah Lana probably can't act well enough to be in a movie but Quentin featured himself in Pulp Fiction and he can't act for shit.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Or if she did at least a song like that for the new Tarantino film Once Upon a Time in Hollywood :defeated:

I think the closest we'll get to "heavy metal" is Flipside or Heroin

I'm still mad they didn't cast Lana as Sharon Tate in that movie. Margot Robbie doesn't even look like her... :crossed: Like yeah Lana probably can't act well enough to be in a movie but Quentin featured himself in Pulp Fiction and he can't act for shit.

I for one think Lana probably CAN act if she wanted to. Have you seen Poolside? lol

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

How dare you disrespect the queen  :crossed:

I for one think Lana probably CAN act if she wanted to. Have you seen Poolside? lol

Now that you mention it... :hooker:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

“Glastonbury is the largest greenfield festival in the world, and is now attended by around 175,000 people, requiring extensive infrastructure in terms of security, transport, water, and electricity supply. ... 2018 was a "fallow year" and the next festival is scheduled for 26 – 30 June 2019.” .... WHY WOULD SHE CANCEL THIS. I swear sometimes she’s delusional.

Glasto doesn't pay artists a lot so she probably got more money for headlining Latitude instead and they might've put in the contract that she can't do Glastonbury as well because they're both in the UK and only a few weeks apart 

It could've been her A Star is Born moment  :poordat:  

I wish she'd work with Michael Gira. I admittedly haven't listened to any of his recent work due to personal reasons, but he's insanely talented & creative. I mean he's a sleazy piece of shit, but she likes them like that anyway so I doubt she'd mind. I'm sure she'd love him. I fucking hate him, and I'd never say this to his face, but he's brilliant, and I just know if they made music together it would be mind-blowing.

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

27048.png

This is the matcha color palette. Exactly the colors I associate this era with :rip:

It reminds me of something related to these colours, weren't you the one saying you associated the new music with the Earth's colours such as green and brown approximately 1000 pages ago?

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~