Sign in to follow this  
Beautiful Loser

CONFIRMED: Lana in collaboration with Ariana Grande and Miley Cyrus for Charlie’s Angels film

LOL at comments everywhere

2 that stand out

Why they sing over mobile ringtone?

Lana looks like an auntie who dropped her nieces at disco

:um:

Felt so similar about this collab since it was announced. It's bizarre. Even if I'm happy that Lana was shown as the leader and not as one of them in terms of role, because that would be so weird. Like a teacher forced to go to play with her 12 year old students at the schoolyard during the playtime. Not saying that Ariana or Miley are 12 year old, they are both adult women who have bravely paved their ways on a very fucked up industry, but I hope the metaphore I tried to do will be understood -they in comparison to Lana, on age and artistic terms, are like students to a teacher, from my point of view-.

Her part is great.  Wish it didn't have all that cheese ball Ari and Miley garbage connected to it.  i like how there's always a thread through Lana's work.  She says "county line" again, like in 13 Beaches.  I'm ready for the remix edit with Lana's part looped for 4 minutes.

26vMNDz.gif

Holy fuck...I just envisioned Lana’s part as it’s own song with the bridge being a more unptempo chorus layered with her falsettos .. really sounds like Britney Spears ‘piece of me’ or whatever it’s called... the power that has... one of Britney Spears most catchy songs. Love the beat. Can’t beleive Lana had the whole (shit song literally sounds like the ringtone to one of those bedazzled Lisa frank kid phones) song catered to her for her (amazing) part... ugh flamezzzz

Holy fuck...I just envisioned Lana’s part as it’s own song with the bridge being a more unptempo chorus layered with her falsettos .. really sounds like Britney Spears ‘piece of me’ or whatever it’s called... the power that has... one of Britney Spears most catchy songs. 

omg yes

But also let's NEVER disrespect a Godney classic again by saying "or whatever it's called" 

tenor.gif?itemid=5791290

Holy fuck...I just envisioned Lana’s part as it’s own song with the bridge being a more unptempo chorus layered with her falsettos .. really sounds like Britney Spears ‘piece of me’ or whatever it’s called... the power that has... one of Britney Spears most catchy songs. Love the beat. Can’t beleive Lana had the whole (shit song literally sounds like the ringtone to one of those bedazzled Lisa frank kid phones) song catered to her for her (amazing) part... ugh flamezzzz

Hell yeah! I love how Lana's part was tweaked/catered for her sound, vibe and style. I luvvv  :deadbanana:

It’s what I was expecting of the song... Not bad, not fantastic... But Lana’s sort is bigger that I thought and is the best part. Freak 2.0, love it!!!

It sure isn't better then this song, which was done for the Charlie's Angel's soundtrack 19 years ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=504XdKeqpZo

I don't care for Miley and I wish there was more of Lana but overall it's an okay track, haven't watched the video yet

At least we don't have to bare the awful movie to see Lana. This movie is going to bomb. They should have just left it the way it was with Drew, Cameron and Lucy. It's a joke seeing Kirsten S. as an angel when she can't act worth a damn. 

“Did anybody try the chicken? I thought the chicken was lovely”

I thought she was a vegetarian? And her trip hop Bridge stuck out so much,these are the kind of songs she should be serving it reminded me of portishead and massive attack.

Obv only lanas part

IAt least we don't have to bare the awful movie to see Lana. This movie is going to bomb. They should have just left it the way it was with Drew, Cameron and Lucy. It's a joke seeing Kirsten S. as an angel when she can't act worth a damn. 

Yep the original two were some of my favorite movies when I was a kid, I think I'm gonna see this at some point though because I liked Naomi Scott as Jasmine in Aladdin

I thought she was a vegetarian? And her trip hop Bridge stuck out so much,these are the kind of songs she should be serving it reminded me of portishead and massive attack.

Obv only lanas part

I thought so too but I remember that one time Lana ordered a steak burrito from that deli place with Chuck a while ago

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven