Viva

Dream Lana Collaboration Thread

F+TM

Hozier

Father John Misty

I don't want any more rap ,pop or a certain son trying to sound like his father artists on Lana's records for awhile.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

- Marina

- Depeche Mode

- Someone mentioned Morrissey a few pages back and although it will never happen, it's still fun to imagine my favorite Gemini artists collabbing <3 Can you imagine the energy in that room? It would be so powerful and weird, they would either get along really well or absolutely despise each other lmao.

giphy-1.gif 

Imogen Heap and Jewel for sure. Maybe Marina

Scratch Marina; I need a Brian Fallon collab. I think they’d mesh well on songs like those featured on Elsie (an album released by one of his side projects):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSjCAovUn2E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x09BBXf8m14

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXBqnrZJ-gk

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

I’d really like to hear her on a Kings of Leon song. I think their guitar vibes would mesh well. Their latest music isn’t like their older stuff so idk about now but maybe if they go back to that sound

FJM if she’s singing like that “Stupid For Being So Happy” or whatever song. That sounded like a FJM track to me, her voice was spot on. I could’ve just imagined FJM coming in on the second verse or the bridge

And my last one would’ve been Stevie Nicks but we got that so

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Duke Ellington, Bing Crosby, Ethel Ennis

(and after watching White Christmas last night, how about Lana & Chuck doing the camped up version that Bing & Danny did in the movie of "Sisters"

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

1. Father  :gclap: John  :gclap: Misty

2. Bat For Lashes Not a fan of her, but I think it would be great mix 

3. Lykke Li

4. MARINA They can record in a potato and turn out horrible, but I don't fucking care. I want it!

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593

These singers have voices that would complement each other in a song

with Male Duets voices (Artists still alive)

Lana Del Rey and Bono (U2) ... a rock anthem type song with a catchy melody that fills up giant stadiums

Lana Del Rey and Sam Smith ... a film themed song with a 1950s-style melody

Lana Del Rey and Thom Yorke (Radiohead) ... an out of this world rock-electronic ballad 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

with Female Duets voices (Artists still alive) --- most likely the "DIVAS" will fight it out in the end

Lana Del Rey and Taylor Swift ... a rock anthem type song with a catchy melody that fills up giant stadiums

Lana Del Rey and Adele ... a film themed song with a 1950s-style melody

Lana Del Rey and Bjork ... an out of this world rock-electronic ballad 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EXTRA = Duets voices (Artists not alive) --- Lana´s voice would have to be recorded over an existing song

Lana Del Rey and Prince ... an R-n-B Motown-style song 

Lana Del Rey and Frank Sinatra ... a 1950s-style song

Lana Del Rey and Freddy Mercury (Queen) ... a rock anthem type song

-

I need her to collab with Alex Turner :true:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: