Sitar

VIDEO PREMIERE: Ultraviolence

I'm pretty excited for the video based on the clip. At times while reading the responses I wondered if we had even watched the same clip lol. I don't know, I just get this feeling that this is going to be amazing. Every time I feel unsure about something she's doing and I finally see the end product, she always manages to blow me away and make me wonder why I ever doubted her. So I'm trusting her on this one.

And for anyone feeling odd about the quality, just remember the quality difference between the Shades of Cool teaser and the actual video!

Also does this remind anyone of Marina's State of Dreaming video? First thing I thought when I saw it. 

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

come on, in the born to die era she was in full make up and hair, and every little thing was perfect, and her video's where glam and all. And she got such hate for it.

Yes not from us, we loved it all. But in general she was bashed as manufactured.

So new era, everything low key. I don't know why that's such a bad thing? It's more like her old home style video's. I like the idea.

Must say, the snippet isn't that special for me, but it's only 15 seconds so. I'll just wait for the whole clip.

Did anyone else notice her eating the oranges and remember when she sang "I don't mind livin' on bread and oranges" in Pawn Shop Blues? Maybe it was a nod at that since she directed it herself and she thought her fans would appreciate it. She knows we listen and like AKA so...

tumblr_ms157c6ugT1qc7cmzo3_400.gif

sort of ~

most. critical. fanbase. ever.

There is something special about the filter she used because it creates a perfect atmosphere. Lana looks so fragile and broken-hearted in that teaser and the way she sits alone in a chapel, in a wedding dress, with flowers + the fact that she just broke up with Barrie... sorry I just can't  :xcry:

lana-del-rey-high-by-the-beach_zpscfcsgx

I cant keep track of the bipolar fans on this forum. You all scream how much you love her homemade stuff and then complain when she makes more of it.

Praying this video is full of Jesus look a likes committing mass suicide yesssssssssssssss x

:rip: :rip: I love you.

Looks quite nice, but I hope i is a story-teling one.

On the other hand, Summertime Sadness had a video which looked very similar to this snippet and it's one of he rmost popular songs ... maybe this is foreshadowing! :creep:

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I'm pretty excited for the video based on the clip. At times while reading the responses I wondered if we had even watched the same clip lol. I don't know, I just get this feeling that this is going to be amazing. Every time I feel unsure about something she's doing and I finally see the end product, she always manages to blow me away and make me wonder why I ever doubted her. So I'm trusting her on this one.

And for anyone feeling odd about the quality, just remember the quality difference between the Shades of Cool teaser and the actual video!

Also does this remind anyone of Marina's State of Dreaming video? First thing I thought when I saw it. 

I agree. And I kind of see the Marina thing too now that you mention it. I don't know why though ?

OMG! It'll be out tommorow? If so then it's going to release on my Birthday(well around my birthday) week. I usually don't care when I see people post stuff like "This video was posted on my birthday, I'm so happy I could cry." But I kinda understand the feeling now .

Hmmm, I do wonder how many more albums she'll release on Interscope. Its not as if any of her albums have flopped though. She's not a huge singles artist, like some stars but she clearly does not care about radio play. BTD was a pretty big hit internationally and UV will likely be the same. I'm sure many labels would scoop her up.

Hmmm, I do wonder how many more albums she'll release on Interscope. Its not as if any of her albums have flopped though. She's not a huge singles artist, like some stars but she clearly does not care about radio play. BTD was a pretty big hit internationally and UV will likely be the same. I'm sure many labels would scoop her up.

Unless Interscope completely takes over for an album cicle and make her do what they want, I'd say 1 or 2 albums

I don't know, Interscope is after the money always, if Lana keeps bringing them good money with her tours consistently maybe they will tolerate her