Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I dont want BAR though, i've heard it too many times and we dont need it now it's leaked. Plus Lana would never release it because of that

She released Black Beauty and Love though

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

Lana stars in a documentary about Elvis have you guys heard?

I'm super excited for that footage

https://www.rollingstone.com/movies/news/chuck-d-alec-baldwin-on-elvis-legacy-in-the-king-trailer-w520623

Someone make a thread for it!

Would be cool if the "Elvis" song got released... It is one of her most beautiful early songs. But i must say that my expectations are low on that one.

If RBFY and Yosemite didn't fit into the album because they were "too happy" maybe they'll fit into LDR6 because this next album is supposedly happy, and if Yosemite fits into LDR6 then so must BAR/Architecture (becuause Bar is the yin to Yosemite). 

JUSTICE FOR THE CUTTING ROOM FLOOR SONGS

One thing's for sure: she always promotes songs she believes in, that she feels at the moment. I believe we had a "good chance" of having the songs you mentioned at the end of her tour: She was happy, peaceful, and all those songs fit that patern (even LIB, when we think of it). But lately, she seems in a less peaceful mindset (people were harsh on her lately)... I hope that she gets back to that state of mind: the songs cut from previous records seem so awesome.

The Endless Summer tour really had her BEST vocals

Finally someone who understands me :defeated:

Why Don't You Do Right, Brooklyn Baby & Chelsea Hotel are the golden live vocals trio

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

i've had this question for a really long time....Did anybody actually like/love EVERY SONG on Lust For Life Lyrics, Voice, &Production, like genuinely loved every song?

I'd be shocked

i've had this question for a really long time....Did anybody actually like/love EVERY SONG on Lust For Life Lyrics, Voice, &Production, like genuinely loved every song?

To me, nah. Generally, there's always a least favorite song from every person on an album. Also, most of the people here hate LFL, so I think nobody would say yes. :toofunny:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Most of the songs leave me wanting more or less, but for the most part I like every song.

I really do love every song, some of the songs are definitely not flawless but that doesn't mean I don't love them! I used to hate IMF but it's grown on me alot

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

I geniunly love LFL, is such a warm, welcoming and passionate album, it's not perfect of course I would change some things but tbh non of her other albums are, even her magnum opus HM has it's flaws

8nl2OpX.png

Honestly yes, not at first but almost all of the songs grew on me... I just pretend white mustang is an interlude