partymonster

LDR Album Process Discussion

7 hours ago, Coloringbooks said:

Have you heard the laptop demo, though?

I have but I think that might be an idea she had after recording both of the other songs already. Then, she asked Steven to chop them together to see if that could work.

5 hours ago, The Siren said:

The Man I Love took the verses from both demo versions. The final is like 5 minutes long? And doesn't include the lyrics from the demos

I am aware of that. My theory is that the “final demo” is a concept demo made from two previously recorded songs after she had played around with the idea of merging them.

So the timeline would be:

1. Trash Magic

2. Miss America / The Man I Love (full)

3. Trash Magic (Piano/Laptop Demo)

4. Trash Magic / Miss America mashup (aka Demo)

Lana and Mark Ronson not working on Honeymoon together is such a loss to be honest. They totally sound like a match made in heaven on paper but somehow they were bored with each other it seems.

Too bad…Terrence could have been everything. Such a snoozefest the way it was released.

Just now, The Love Witch said:

Lana and Mark Ronson not working on Honeymoon together is such a loss to be honest. They totally sound like a match made in heaven on paper but somehow they were bored with each other it seems.

Too bad…Terrence could have been everything. Such a snoozefest the way it was released.

snoozefest? :pout:

3 minutes ago, The Love Witch said:

snoozefest?

_594537012_imagesqtbnANd9GcQPthtDVC7OLJh

and also for giving me Margaret

6 minutes ago, Big Star said:

snoozefest? :pout:

Wouldn't be more of a snoozefest than the album is already so... and IDGAF I think Stint's demos of the songs gave life to them with the addiotional drum production.

Just now, BartenderDeco said:

just tell us how she samples the song!

"Diet mountain dew baby new york city" that's exactly how she samples it because it is based on the song Diet Mountain Dew by Lana Del Rey actually if you didn't know

4 minutes ago, 111 said:

Im in the bed of my ex boyfriend who dumped me for someone else who dumped him for someone else so

ur cheating on me again…?

and also for giving me Margaret

7 minutes ago, 111 said:

Im in the bed of my ex boyfriend who dumped me for someone else who dumped him for someone else so

Come on…we all deserve more than that and are worth more than that. Listen to some Abraham Hicks and get yourself something/someone better <3

3 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Come on…we all deserve more than that and are worth more than that. Listen to some Abraham Hicks and get yourself something/someone better <3

Hole is hole