partymonster

LDR Album Process Discussion

5 minutes ago, For K said:

Literally no apology needed. Real life always comes first. Thank you for always trying to keep this forum organized and positive to the best of your ability.  :kiss:

Edit: Also can I just ask what your reaction is to the entire BOZ spill session overall. Were you just as shocked as us because, personally, I never thought we'd get all of this out of the blue. :oprah3:

Thank you for your kind words! It's always my pleasure to host this place for you all, despite all the madness that occurs sometimes.

& I'm very grateful he shared all of this information with us! It was fun having him here. What he shared was surprising, unexpected, interesting, at times shocking - but I always love learning new behind-the-scenes info about album/song processes that would otherwise be unknown. It feels great to tie together some loose ends. I'm hoping there will be more information to be shared one day! x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

18 minutes ago, Elle said:

Hi everyone, I want to apologise for being offline when this thread started to derail, but I've just taken care of it. Moved a few posts out of here into a post graveyard, gave some bans & warning points, and hopefully this thread can pick up from where it left off before all the drama took place.

So much amazing information came out of this thread, so it would be a shame to let it deteriorate. 

Please behave. Thank you, and sorry again that it took me a while to come here and clean things up x

wstsideluv.gif

now can we tackle the REAL problem... fine china & your girl being unleaked!

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 minute ago, the ocean said:

wstsideluv.gif

now can we tackle the REAL problem... fine china & your girl being unleaked!

wstsideluv.gif me after I go back in time and stop BOZ from releasing this information

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

7 minutes ago, Elle said:

Thank you for your kind words! It's always my pleasure to host this place for you all, despite all the madness that occurs sometimes.

& I'm very grateful he shared all of this information with us! It was fun having him here. What he shared was surprising, unexpected, interesting, at times shocking - but I always love learning new behind-the-scenes info about album/song processes that would otherwise be unknown. It feels great to tie together some loose ends. I'm hoping there will be more information to be shared one day! x

Agreed. Honestly I don't think it'll be soon but I truly do think he'll be back someday :true: Realistically BOZ probably has the most organized collection of untold Lana lore. He even stated himself that he had a TON of notes regarding dates and info about so much stuff. Not to mention, out of all the insiders, BOZ has always been super on-the-cuff by not leaking anything himself but discussing some truly insider-like details that don't but him at risk of losing Lana's trust. I truly think he only told us a very small fraction of what he knows in the last two days. He has always (to my knowledge) provided information that is factual (despite one scenario I recall another member talking about) without looming it over anyone's head. I look forward to hearing from him in the future because I believe he has a plethora of information that we're looking for and that he'd be happy to share in the right situation. :oprah3:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

Just now, For K said:

Agreed. Honestly I don't think it'll be soon but I truly do think he'll be back someday :true: Realistically BOZ probably has the most organized collection of untold Lana lore. He even stated himself that he had a TON of notes regarding dates and info about so much stuff. Not to mention, out of all the insiders, BOZ has always been super on-the-cuff by not leaking anything himself but discussing some truly insider-like details that don't but him at risk of losing Lana's trust. I truly think he only told us a very small fraction of what he knows in the last two days. He has always (to my knowledge) provided information that is factual (despite one scenario I recall another member talking about) without looming it over anyone's head. I look forward to hearing from him in the future because I believe he has a plethora of information that we're looking for and that he'd be happy to share in the right situation. :oprah3:

just imagine all the unreleased files he has

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

3 minutes ago, the ocean said:

just imagine all the unreleased files he has

The people need to be stealing HIS laptop :hillary:

I absolutely do not advocate for this and I'm just trying to make light of an unfortunate situation. Whoever robbed Lana you're garbage

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

7 hours ago, stupidapartmentcomplex said:

I just heard the real version of Fine China and she says "I'm so me, Corinthians" instead of "Strong like a tree, but the unlucky one"

omg this is what user reputation warned us about on september 13 2016 @Elle unban them we need another Q&A

QaSBfs0.png

pls stop i cant this must be my favorite post from lanaboards this is just too funny:tongue:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

wait just found out (yeah randomly search wanderlust and it pop up) boz said NFR version wanderlust is same with COCC version so the recent leak is not real just stem edit:bebe: 

let me put those stem edit in another file because they are great and I dont want to mess up with real leak:brows:

On 1/4/2023 at 6:43 PM, ImenaOphelia said:

Reveal hidden contents

kind of auto promotion but i'm starting to retag every song on the tracker so u can wait and download them already retagged...

Hi I'm new here, I'm fetching all the pages of this thread these days (which are also why I subscribed :creep:), and I've come to this point... Where can I find the tracker you're talking about?

i was fast asleep what happened 

4 minutes ago, SalvoPK said:

Hi I'm new here, I'm fetching all the pages of this thread these days (which are also why I subscribed :creep:), and I've come to this point... Where can I find the tracker you're talking about?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NUFBWmxHPbCnPtAJq8Xeyc0lJ5oSDLh7S2oUCBP1YGA/edit#gid=1792554832

:)

16 hours ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Inch resting, I’d like to get a better sense of how this particular track fits in the LDR timeline. Was this originally started during Chemtrails, scrapped, but came back on her radar after Chemtrails was released? Did she intend for this song to be a continuation of Chemtrails (let’s call it Chemtrails 2.0) or did she want this song to be a part of her angry/revenge RCS phase? Maybe she reworked it for RCS and then decided to ditch it completely which kind of makes sense because a stripped back Chemtrails-esuqe song doesn’t seem to really align with a thematically aggressive record?

Tbh I believe there wasn't any agressive record, 'revenge' thing she mentioned was just impulsive back at the moment and at the very most it eventually came down to being very open about that situation in BBS. LYTAN was scrapped from Chemtrails, then I believe was initial title track for RCS but the concept of the album changed into BB and she scrapped it completely - the song seem to match BB thematically in a perfect way (breaking-up) and also Honeymouns' description which low-key fit both COCC and BB sound makes me believe the song wasn't reworked at all.

Hopefully one day we'll get to hear that one, I swear there's no other unreleased track that intrigues me as much as this one; even if it finally turns out to be nothing spectacular I have a feeling I'd love it especially lyrically, also title is so gorgeous.

we were so focused on boz talking on lb but he also spilled some stuff on atrl. this is what he said:

Old money was a concept in 2012 (prob like a demo or something)

morricone and piano theme aren’t actual songs, but instrumentals for lana