Elle

Lana to release two new songs: ‘Mariners Apartment Complex’ & ‘Venice Bitch’ (out next week)

1_E2_F35_A7-_BA68-4802-_BD89-703_BA06_F2

There’s also this one. Sorry if it’s terrible quality but I’m posting via my phone

Doesn't sound like her. To write down that she made «so many good decisions in a row»?!?! She is proud of her work, for sure, but that sounds too much pretentious to be her. 

She does. I checked it out

My bad  :facepalm:

I didn’t say she follows all of them & yes, she does follow delreydisease

I know you didn't, I just wanted to check and yeah I just double checked, missed her the first time, sorry  :facepalm:

can anyone even find the source of these ‘messages’? i’m not seeing these specific ones on any of these fan pages listed

Maybe cos they don't exist? ;) I really do wish that people would be honest and not lie to try and get attention... A lot of people might believe these (if they're fake) and be mad at Lana  :facepalm:

why do i see everyone saying its a 2 track ep was this confirmed 

It’s because of lana.lnk.to/macep link but apparently you can put any 2 letters after “mac”, it’s probably for adding social media shortcuts, for example macFB, macTT, macIG. So no, it’s not confirmed.

why do i see everyone saying its a 2 track ep was this confirmed 

but i guess its not much different if they were two separate singles, either way we are getting two songs

Lana confirmed 2 tracks, so it's either 2 singles or MAC and a bside… I don't know why people are calling it an EP (other than what ilovetati and Lanaism said)