Elle

Lana to release two new songs: ‘Mariners Apartment Complex’ & ‘Venice Bitch’ (out next week)

If it's fake then fine but if it's not I'm not ashamed to admit I'm so jealous I'm turning a delicate shade of green

I just dm'd misspabstblue (one of the people in the chat) and of course they're saying the screenshots are legit but apparently Lana didn't mention the album, didn't confirm or deny... and when other people asked about "the blue phase" she read it, didn't reply and then left soon after.

Take that how you like, and take it with a pinch of salt but

can't stop thinking about how horrible :horror: that potential artwork is for MAC. come for me. but its the truth :crai:

Most of us agree, no need to come for you  :crossed:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Do I not know how to navigate Instagram because I’m not seeing most of these screenshots. I see a shot of her saying hi to them, and her saying bye. None of these ones explaining the new song.

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

It just still doesn't add up for me, from the screenshots I've seen she doesn't actually say anything about the new music or confirm, all they got from her was that she was excited... Like why would she waste her time and energy to drop in and say she's excited about the new music but then not expand at all? 

Was the old annnoying Lana Cherry Blossom is that group?!? Didn’t Lana unfollow her?! I remember she did & Cherry had a meltdown & acted like the world ended. Then also had a meltdown when her parents took away her phone. She made her pfp blank & ranted for like 3 posts

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

Was the old annnoying Lana Cherry Blossom is that group?!? Didn’t Lana unfollow her?! I remember she did & Cherry had a meltdown & acted like the world ended. Then also had a meltdown when her parents took away her phone. She made her pfp blank & ranted for like 3 posts

The stan world can be so tragic :rip:

You're thinking of lanaisiconic with the phone meltdown.