Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

HIAB sounds so good, I was worried about this song at first but I knew she would come through.

let's hope she actually got ride of the tourlyfe bit and this isn't just another part of that same song she teased a few months ago

lowquality1717981842993.jpg

Rick Nowells add some trip hop beats to these ballads & make them shine challenge! :hooker:

The trip hop beats are from Kieron. Keep Grandpa Nowels' holy name out of your mouth  :dafuq:

I love VENICE BITCH to death. I have never loved a Lana song this hard since like Ultraviolence.. It's SOOOO great

it's better than MAC :rock:

i KNOW right

giphy.gif

HIAB and VB should have been the first songs

I agree. As much as I love MAC, it would have been the best promo track (like HM was for the album of the same name).

Love both the new snippets out (the other part of HIaB and HTD). I love how her voice is so warm and pasionate.

I hope NFR has a track or two that have the same trippy vibes of VB. A complete album of those would be too much, but a couple of guitar-driven ones would balance out the piano ballads.

You are not seriously calling the HBTB beats "trip hop" right now?

It's pretty clear that the user I quoted was referring to those trap/trip-hop/hip-hop/808 whatever tf beats we saw throughout LFL, it's not that relevant to the conversation what they are formally called.

Venice Bitch is one of the most authentic, dreamy, beautiful, purest Lana Del Fucking Rey song ever. it creates the feeling of being free. allows the mind to run on the beach and feel the wind of the ocean waves run through the fingers. it's amazing.

giphy.gif

Venice Bitch is one of the most authentic, dreamy, beautiful, purest Lana Del Fucking Rey song ever. it creates the feeling of being free. allows the mind to run on the beach and feel the wind of the ocean waves run through the fingers. it's amazing.

preach!

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

I’m way too busy with school to keep up with anything so I’m just waiting for the next single.

I really love the simple, mostly acoustic sound, and I think this will be an album that I listen to a lot. But I wish she would improve her lyrics if she’s dialing back the overall sound. They’re not bad, but they’re just not interesting enough for this style of music.

I dont know why we're all assuming it's 11 tracks, she never confirmed it. She said "so far", and Lana has always loved to add more songs

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e