Hi! Mod team is aware of site issues and have contacted Admin :) ×
Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

i think it will be 13-14 tracks

Kids what is "HTD"? Did we get many snippets recently? Just heard Happiness Is a Butterfly on her Insta and... It's interesting there was no trap beat after the piano n.

how to disappear its on her insta

It's pretty clear that the user I quoted was referring to those trap/trip-hop/hip-hop/808 whatever tf beats we saw throughout LFL, it's not that relevant to the conversation what they are formally called.

It is. Beats in trip hop are usually done carefully and they can do A LOT with a track. A plain trap beat like the one in HBTB might be fun but has a much lower range of effect

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

dont know what you guys are talking about but i'm pretty sure that Religion and Salvatore are trip-hop inspired

Religion i can see why, but Salvatore? Girl what

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I'd be here for an acoustic album if that's that but please have some guitars and no more VB-like songs :defeated:

VB is the best song since Cherry MV cancellation.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

RIGHT

Don't get me wrong. I love equally MAC and VB. I just used VB since the person mentioned that one. <3

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Lol at all of ya’ll tasteless pretentious gays not wanting piano ballads

HtW and HIAB are great and I’m living for them

I'd rather have a lot of ballads than another VB. 

Anyways, obsessed with MAC now

EotAQlJ.jpg

i was thinking of the album cover and what if it goes like this. she has a suit on and she's bending backwards in a 60s style truck with a paintbrush in her mouth painting a scene of flowers or just an abundance of colors.

giphy.gif

What we rly need is a Nickelback collab for the lead single w a video starring Nicholas Cage (executing a perfect reproduction of Ne Yo's moves) and Timbaland executive producing the record. I am also down with a Busta Rhymes feature on an eventual trap based song

Edit: if Busta Rhymes rly can't make it I'd be fine with Chamillionaire as well, but exclusively at the condition that Lana is featured on MTV Cribs

ZKcaooE.png

Being over piano ballads doesn't quite make someone pretentious, especially when they aren't that impressive to begin with. Venice Bitch is much more impressive and forward thinking, both lyrically and in instrumentation, than either snippet. Just thought I would clear that up. 

We have heard songs exactly like Happiness and How to Disappear quite possibly more than fifty times at this point.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

What we rly need is a Nickelback collab for the lead single w a video starring Nicholas Cage (executing a perfect reproduction of Ne Yo's moves) and Timbaland executive producing the record. I am also down with a Busta Rhymes feature on an eventual trap based song

Edit: if Busta Rhymes rly can't make it I'd be fine with Chamillionaire as well, but exclusively at the condition that Lana is featured on MTV Cribs

a nightmare

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

a nightmare

The real nightmare here is that she can't be a guest on Next since it got ended in 2008 :noparty: At least she can still do backing vocals in the next Soulja Boy mixtape, not all hope is lost. Just gotta add a cover of Buttons by the Pussycat Dolls as the NFR closing track and there, you have it

ZKcaooE.png

The real nightmare here is that she can't be a guest on Next since it got ended in 2008 :noparty: At least she can still do backing vocals in the next Soulja Boy mixtape, not all hope is lost. Just gotta add a cover of Buttons by the Pussycat Dolls as the NFR closing track and there, you have it

stop IT right this second!!!! you’re scaring me

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A