Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Do people who hate Cherry deserve rights be honest

I don’t dislike it, but it’s no where close to being my fav from LFL. I bop to it quite often tho

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

For every time someone says shit about Tomorrow Never Came our planet loses a small portion of its ozone layer in retaliation, making sure that we as an undeserving species get no further tomorrows. Do YOU want to be responsable for global warming and the end of the world? 

tenor.gif?itemid=5791290

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Anyone else ever notice Lana only gets about 12k likes on her posts on Facebook yet she has 11mil followers...????

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I think she is kind unprofissional.. She lives her life how she wants (fresh out fucks forever) but fas, money and plans are envolved. And she just coming to instagram and says: I Will Cancel Some Shows. No reasons why, no names.. Girl.. Bye  :toofunny:  :toofunny: 

Lust For Dead   large.gif

Anyone else ever notice Lana only gets about 12k likes on her posts on Facebook yet she has 11mil followers...????

no one really uses facebook anymore and the facebook posts are just reuploads from her instagram, i guess that’s normal

lowquality1717981842993.jpg

I think she is kind unprofissional.. She lives her life how she wants (fresh out fucks forever) but fas, money and plans are envolved. And she just coming to instagram and says: I Will Cancel Some Shows. No reasons why, no names.. Girl.. Bye  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

A wild thought: maybe she HAS reasons but they are personal and it's none of our business. She loves performing, she said that multiple times, so she wouldn't just cancel gigs because she feels like it.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

A wild thought: maybe she HAS reasons but they are personal and it's none of our business. She loves performing, she said that multiple times, so she wouldn't just cancel gigs because she feels like it.

Girl im would attend some shows.. So YES its of my bussiness.. She is not a fuck bar singer anymore wake up please lol

She is a PUBLIC person and she have some PUBLIC OBRIGATIONS.. She have the rigth to keep her personal life but in something that envolves alot of persons, sorry she cant just come with ''I Have My Reasons'' WTF.. Gotto Hell

And then we find out it’s to work on another album after this one comes out lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

If you pay to see an artist perform, it becomes your business when they decide to cancel.

giphy.gif

She is a PUBLIC person and she have some PUBLIC OBRIGATIONS.. She have the rigth to keep her personal life but in something that envolves alot of persons, sorry she cant just come with ''I Have My Reasons'' WTF.. Gotto Hell

Which is why she’s cancelling in advanced. There’s a reason why, whatever that is and to cancel this early is cool with me. I’d rather her cancel 2-3 months before instead of the night of while I’m waiting in line to fucking see her

Guys get off your goddamn high horses. She doesn’t owe us anything. Yes she’s a performer at heart and that’s what she does. Maybe she’ll need a break after this record drops. Have you noticed she’s been grinding since 2009????

giphy.gif

Lust for Life is a beautiful album when you delete IMF, coachella, GBA, WTWWAWWKD, BPBP and TNC

it's just a huge line of filler back to back and its disgusting

the tea is LFL would be good if you delete every song after White Mustang except for Heroin

Which is why she’s cancelling in advanced. There’s a reason why, whatever that is and to cancel this early is cool with me. I’d rather her cancel 2-3 months before instead of the night of while I’m waiting in line to fucking see her

Guys get off your goddamn high horses. She doesn’t owe us anything. Yes she’s a performer at heart and that’s what she does. Maybe she’ll need a break after this record drops. Have you noticed she’s been grinding since 2009????

People make plans, have alot of expecations girl.. She could just be honest, many fas would be upset but many would undestand her too. The way she handle with the situation feels like she doesnt give a f***

Sylvia Plath and Hope Is a Dangerous Thing are not the same song pass it on.

I am so confused...

Has Sylvia Plath been retitled, or is she just giving us another snippet of Sylvia whilst announcing another song?

Also, if this is Sylvia why are you all shocked, it was confirmed that Sylvia would be the next single, was it not?

I think it has to do with promotional reasons but it’s shitty when artists cancel (unless they’re sick or a family emergency obviously) because i think of the people who travel,buy hotel rooms months in advance, etc.

the tea is LFL would be good if you delete every song after White Mustang except for Heroin

Groupie Love, Tomorrow Never Came, Change, God Bless America, sweeties....

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

For every time someone says shit about Tomorrow Never Came our planet loses a small portion of its ozone layer in retaliation, making sure that we as an undeserving species get no further tomorrows. Do YOU want to be responsable for global warming and the end of the world? 

tenor.gif?itemid=5791290

anyone slandering Tomorrow Never Came will be the first to get the plague

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.