Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Think we’ll get new merch this time around? Box sets?

Maybe new t-shirts if she goes on a proper tour. Otherwise it’d be cool if one of her poems were added with a box set. :)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

et tertia CARMEN

et alius tres- per et hebdomadam

Incipimus iterum

novem Ianuarii MMXIX

9iMcyUQ.gif

tantum ergo sacramentum veneremur cernui et antiquum documentum novo cedat ritui

LET THE SUNLIGHT TAKE THE SINS WITH THE RISING OF THE LUNAR PERIOD

et tertia CARMEN

et alius tres- per et hebdomadam

Incipimus iterum

novem Ianuarii MMXIX

9iMcyUQ.gif

tantum ergo sacramentum veneremur cernui et antiquum documentum novo cedat ritui

LET THE SUNLIGHT TAKE THE SINS WITH THE RISING OF THE LUNAR PERIOD

you need less drugs

giphy.gif

I get why some people might not like Norman Fucking Rockwell as an album title but like, I love it. I love these extra ass titles so much. I hope every single song off of NFR has an extra ass title tbh, ready for ‘Blooming Beautifully - Lilacs In My Mind’ to be the intro track.

I was ahead of my time.

lowquality1717981842993.jpg

The beginning instrumental to In Your Car is actually one of the loveliest pieces of music i've ever heard, i've got a feeling it'll be my favourite song off the record. It envokes such a hopeful but melancholy feeling. It reminds me of a certain time in my life and im actually in tears as im writing this

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Now that I think about it, Sylvia could very well still be called Sylvia and whatever that paragraph long title that I don’t feel like going back to remember how it goes could be “in your car” or it could be an entirely new song that we haven’t heard a snippet of. She deleted the post with the announcement of the single and she reposted the in your car snippet.

Now that I think about it, Sylvia could very well still be called Sylvia and whatever that paragraph long title that I don’t feel like going back to remember how it goes could be “in your car” or it could be an entirely new song that we haven’t heard a snippet of. She deleted the post with the announcement of the single and she reposted the in your car snippet.

I know she often does weird things but .... this just would not make sense. She postet her announcement with the Sylvia snippet so I doubt she'd refer to a different track.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

You're right!! First of all, HIADT doesn't fit to what Sylvia Plath is supposed to be. Why would she talk about having hope when she said Sylvia was the saddest thing she ever wrote? Also, why would she completely delete a single announcement, it makes no sense, especially after 1M people saw it.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

I know she often does weird things but .... this just would not make sense. She postet her announcement with the Sylvia snippet so I doubt she'd refer to a different track.

But the post was also discussing the cancellations and the poetry book it wasn’t really the single announcement, more of a by the way heres whats going on

It took 13 snippets to announce my single.

But then I changed my mind

The gays are screaming

Cause Chuck still photographs me

Almost all the time.

But I still get lonely

And baby only then do UV stans get by

Can I do promo

And handle all the stress?

If They believe March 29th

They will only get fooled twice

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

She just deleted this video with info about the new song and got "In Your Car" back - or whatever it's called. her mind  :bye2:

What is she doing 

b6aqvo.jpg