Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Why is she like this? Somebody needs to put her in our shoes just for her to see how annoying she is sometimes with these album releases

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Maybe she’s keeping everything top secret because she’s afraid something will leak?

But we had the (original/intended) release date for Lust For Life for a few months and the only leak that era (after Love) was BAR... She's already released 3 singles / buzz tracks so putting the release date out there shouldn't affect the album in any way.

Y'all remember 26 May?  :lmao:

That was a time. And we thought it wouldn't happen again, but here we are with March 29th :toofunny: 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

What we really need is...

BTD's single releases and music videos (including 7" singles etc.)

UV's album trailer and merch (box set and vinyl)

HM's release schedule

LFL's tour

iirc didn’t Lana actually like a tweet that said March 29th was going to be the release date for NFR?

I think she liked a tweet about VB? And in the article it had that release date... Knowing Lana she didn't read the article.

What we really need is...

BTD's single releases and music videos (including 7" singles etc.)

UV's album trailer and merch (box set and vinyl)

HM's release schedule

LFL's tour

What we'll get:

No real singles and no good music videos

No merch

HM's tour aka a bunch of festival dates

LFL's release schedule (or even worse)

y’all try to tear every new singer down calling them “tumblerish” as if lana isn’t considered a “tumblerish” singer too. l m a o.

Sis who called who tumblerish? All I've seen people say is Billie is internet famous which is 100% factual and true... It's literally not a bad thing, it just means her fame mostly lives online rather than people out in the streets knowing who she is. That just means she has a young internet audience, literally is not a bad thing. Lana is no different, alot of people out in the street don't know who she is... I'd consider Lana internet famous too, the only difference is Lana is one of the only artists to have this weird crazy cult following. But Lana, Billie, Melanie, Poppy, Marina, etc. are truly all internet famous, the only one pop girl now that I would say who isn't is Ariana Grande. Like my mom and even her friends know who Ariana is, whereas they don't know who the others are because again, they're internet famous, not mainstream famous. As I've stated countless times though there's nothing bad about being internet famous, it's just the modern way of doing things. 

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

lol noone knows Billie fucking Elish

Why would Billie Eilish affect Lana's album release?

Like I know it's her debut but she surely won't affect Lana on the album charts, I imagine the album is still coming March 29th or will be out early April (to avoid label conflict)

It's not about Billie being new or being popular, it's about the both of them being Interscope girls and no record label would release albuns of their artists on the same day to compete against each other.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

I'm all for supporting your favorite artist, but you can't start pretending they're mainstream when they're not. By mainstream I mean people in all sorts of countries know who they are, tweens, teens, young adults, adults, and sometimes older people. They're on every radio station, everyone wants to collab with them, interviewers are throwing themselves at them, etc. Just because a million tweens and teens follow someone and support them, doesn't make them a fully fledged mainstream bitch. They have an amazing following yes, but they're still internet famous lmfao. Who populates most of the internet? Tweens and teens. It's not something bad, I don't know who told y'all that it is, but it isn't, cause you know one day these people will grow up and THEN the people they support will come full circle to all generations. I just don't understand where this delusion of pretending your favorite artist is world wide famous and the baddest bitch in the game. It's just not realistic. Also don't get who decided being internet famous is a bad thing, but it really isn't..... :lolliney:

If this bitch releases in the summer, i hope none of the "fan singles" are on the album. We deserve a fresh project at this point.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

If this bitch releases in the summer, i hope none of the "fan singles" are on the album. We deserve a fresh project at this point.

Really? I'd happily wait til June (if she confirmed it) and I'd want MAC and VB to be on the album...

Honestly as much as I love MAC & VB (Hope is a song, yes I know it exists) I really don't want them on the album considering how old they are and how it just won't fit to me with the new tracks anymore... :awkney2:

I want Lana to do a record in the vein of Little Earthquakes by Tori Amos, her voice isn’t as strong as Tori’s but I’d like to see what happened. Yes I’m so bored I’m already fantasizing about the next record

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Really? I'd happily wait til June (if she confirmed it) and I'd want MAC and VB to be on the album...

i can't even wait till march 29th  :toofunny:

please send me your strength and willpower to be able to wait for this album...

they're annoying, they remind me of lana's backup dancers. you just want them to go away cus they're dull

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Okay I'm going to be an honest bitch I haven't listened to VB in at least a month because I didn't want to ruin the songs for myself but I'm listening to it right now and it's a lot better than I remember? and I already liked the song to begin with so I don't know how something great got better in my mind? I am confusion? 

NWJ.gif

also I love the way Lana says

CshhhYEAH

CshhhYEAHHH

CshhhYEAHH

tenor.gif

also I forgot about the part @ the 5 minute mark when aliens start attacking both your ears 

FS.gif