Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

i would love for something like this to be the cover

51882948_626149594485319_372971097091053

Is this Emma Chamberlain?

Jokes aside, this photo is actually really beautiful and so fitting for the record. This would really be such a wonderful cover.

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Probably. If you haven't noticed, 90% of Lana pictures circulating nowadays are fakes/edits. Fans have to photoshop her face into pictures to get their fix; that's how dry her career is now. 

tenor.gif?itemid=8593648

and some of these are the same fans that say it's all about MUSIC and they don't care about VISUALS? they're like crack whores in denial that need their daily fix of badly photoshopped pictures just to get by 7sishek.gif 

Face it girls we all need the return of glamour and professionalism from miss del rey no matter how "good" the music is!

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

It’s a bit depressing to see that many artists who dropped a first single from their new album around the time she dropped MAC and VB (or later) are actually releasing their record very soon, while we are still in limbos.

The waiting game is getting thin.

The fact that Ariana dropped her lead single after Lana did and still managed to release her album already while Lana's doesn't even have a cover, tracklist, or release date yet. :rip:

Edit: AND that she released two (2) studio albums since Lana's last one came out. :rip:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Off topic as hell but Frozen 2 trailer dropped and my grown ass is LIVING. Lana drop the album trailer challenge

Remember the instantly iconic UV trailer we got three weeks before the album?

Why do I feel like the HiaB Instagram snippet was our trailer this era :rip:

The fact that Ariana dropped her lead single after Lana did and still managed to release her album already while Lana's doesn't even have a cover, tracklist, or release date yet. :rip:

Edit: AND that she released two (2) studio albums since Lana's last one came out. :rip:

I wish more artists released like Ari is beginning to. Fuck an era, or a promo cycle, or methodically releasing things at certain times. Artists should release their work when its ready and when they want to. If this was the norm, I feel like we'd have a lot more music from Lana by now

are we to blame ): I wish we hadn’t lowered our standards like literally to the very bottom of the barrel... Like the majority of us would be happy if the album cover was at least shot with a real camera rather than an iPhone :deadbanana: It sucks.

It doesn't help that people will be like "y'all are so fucking ungrateful!! You should be happy Lana was nice enough to make a screenshot she took while facetiming our cover!" like :biblio: how we supposed to fight that level of desperation

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif