Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I remember people literally getting jobs at Target JUST to leak honeymoon.

whos taking one for the team and getting a job at interscope and sucking the ceos dick to get album info

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Four years ago Jonna Lee released a song about her fans creating theories about her songs and being impatient for a new release and honestly this applies to Lana so much right now lmao 

When the time is right

And we're ready to begin

At the first tide, your patience wearing thin

(stream this song please she needs to eat)

amazing brilliant song one of her best 

the tempo change is up there with west coast's

whos taking one for the team and getting a job at interscope and sucking the ceos dick to get album info

Tbh I'm making my way into the film industry. Maybe I'll end up at Lionsgate and finally get us LIB

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

amazing brilliant song one of her best 

the tempo change is up there with west coast's

the tempo change reminds me of west coast too, they're both so unexpected i was shook when i first listened to this

one of her best indeed

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

@@Eclipse u dont have to leak anything but sis can u just tell us if you have any info on the album, like do u have the tracklist of have heard any of the songs in full yet or?? pls my god we are STARVING... do it 1 more time for the gays

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

@@Eclipse u dont have to leak anything but sis can u just tell us if you have any info on the album, like do u have the tracklist of have heard any of the songs in full yet or?? pls my god we are STARVING... do it 1 more time for the gays

Sis, have you seen his breakdown on Twitter? I think this should answer your question... :toofunny:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Sis, have you seen his breakdown on Twitter? I think this should answer your question... :toofunny:

no why?

stream melodrama on itunes

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Buy & Stream MASSEDUCTION by the legendary St. Vincent instead!

@@Terrence Loves Me Smoking Section is good

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I'm starting to feel an animalistic energy manifesting in this thread like idk guys I think today was the last straw and from now on we're gonna start behaving like animals in the wild or something...

If Ben reads this forum enough to send Elle passive-aggressive emails, can he kindly let his client know that her last remaining fans are tired of her bullshit and would simply like to know when she plans on releasing the album? That’s one simple fucking question. It’s not like we’re asking for anything ~*too crazy*~ like an album cover or something. But that’s because we know it will be one of Chuck’s amateur film school rejected-ass’ pictures.

If Ben reads this thread enough to send Elle passive-aggressive emails, can he kindly let his client know that her last remaining fans are tired of her bullshit and would simply like to know when she plans on releasing the album. That’s one simple fucking question. It’s not like we’re asking for anything ~*too crazy*~ like an album cover or something. But that’s because we know it will be one of Chuck’s amateur film school rejected-ass’ pictures.

Did he really send Elle emails????? lmaaaaaaao wtf Ben come here your dumbass I wanna talk

tumblr_inline_p2ocs3ftgn1qc4uvh_400.gif