Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

The first one was decent but this one.....''Tesla mom cars''??..... :derpna2:

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Wut

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

I had a dream that NFR leaked. The cover was the one she used for MAC, it had 15 songs and the last track was HIAB.

I don't remember every track name, but I do remember that "In Your Car" was THE anthem and it was 5 mins long or something. Also, there was a song called "Rise" with duration of 3:34 and it was 5th track on the album.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Wow this poem is.. bad. Is she trying to get us to hate her? Also "down into June" does this mean the album's coming in June? Bc if so its time to pack up and close this thread, lock it and throw away the key

Maybe. Or maybe she used it because it rhymed. lol Next to blue, Lana’s usually singing about June/summer. I don’t think I’m going to buy the poetry book.

She makes simple poetry about her life and I think she knows it’s kinda cheesy at this point. But let’s just face the fact - that’s how it is. She’s now a middle-aged woman living in LA with unfulfilled dreams about being a mother, spending most of the time with her girlfriends and doing simply things just to make her happy. It’s not that exciting anymore but it makes her life less complicated. And I can appreciate her authenticity this era.

She makes simple poetry about her life and I think she knows it’s kinda cheesy at this point. But let’s just face the fact - that’s how it is. She’s now a middle-aged woman living in LA with unfulfilled dreams about being a mother, spending most of the time with her girlfriends and doing simply things just to make her happy. It’s not that exciting anymore but it makes her life less complicated. And I can appreciate her authenticity this era.

Okay @ this read

Whatever it is, it sounds like a 13yo who's trying hard to write a poem would post on her tumblr. Yikes

But really, any 13yo could do it better than this. Don't lie

Middle aged

M-

MIDDLE AGED!?

Authenticity was everything she did before the LFL era, not jumping on to the memes where fans call her a soccer mum ff lol

I'm sorry ily Venice but there's times where we are allowed to admit that what we are being served has no flavour

Authenticity was everything she did before the LFL era, not jumping on to the memes where fans call her a soccer mum ff lol

I'm sorry ily Venice but there's times where we are allowed to admit that what we are being served has no flavour

Lmao I know it’s not a poem we would expect from Lana Del ~once i had a dream of becoming a beautiful poet~ Rey and neither I think it’s her strongest work, what I wanted to say is I just can understand the point she’s coming from. She also said her poetry book is about a bunch of things she didn’t want to sing about - so if the songs on the album are still lirycally pleasing I’m not complaining about this kind of poems. I actually think they’re kinda cute - it’s not a masterpiece in any form but it’s cute.

Lmao I know it’s not a poem we would expect from Lana Del ~once i had a dream of becoming a beautiful poet~ Rey and neither I think it’s her strongest work, what I wanted to say is I just can understand the point she’s coming from. She also said her poetry book is about a bunch of things she didn’t want to sing about - so if the songs on the album are still lirycally pleasing I’m not complaining about this kind of poems. I actually think they’re kinda cute - it’s not a masterpiece in any form but it’s cute.

I get you now, and I do wish I could see it that way.

I honestly hate feeling like a hater fan in moments like this.

yall literally trash everything this woman does lately look how happy she looks in that photo you fagg-

can she live?? can she fucking live???

if you're not here for her anymore no-one is forcing you to be FOH

no wonder ben hates this place.... the crackheadery

52886963_2342732462613236_26491863241032

I get you now, and I do wish I could see it that way.

I honestly hate feeling like a hater fan in moments like this.

There’s nothing wrong with not liking her work, especially when we’re used to her whole Lana Del Rey persona. I think it’s just a phase of her, she wants to make everything as simple as possible and if it makes her not-that-depressed anymore… I guess I support her. 

I quite liked those lyrics, and yeah it sounds more like a song to me... i thought it was cute why are ya'll hating on every little thing

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

yall literally trash everything this woman does lately look how happy she looks in that photo you fagg-

can she live?? can she fucking live???

if you're not here for her anymore no-one is forcing you to be FOH

no wonder ben hates this place.... the crackheadery

52886963_2342732462613236_26491863241032

She can fucking live after some news. Ben hates us only cause we say the truth. He’s a shit manager that cant get her client to make up her damn mind

nF70D0F.png