Hi! Mod team is aware of site issues and have contacted Admin :) ×
Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

lol tea. Remember that behind the scenes video where the stylist team were forcing Lana into that corset? :smile3: they didn't have the put her in it but Steven was probably like "if you don't wear the corset then bye girl"

i just refreshed this page and saw your pro pic change. Love the new one that look is iconic

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

i just refreshed this page and saw your pro pic change. Love the new one that look is iconic

lol I literally just changed it again, I'm currently going through an icon crisis but thanks! :heart:

edit: ok i changed it back to the grammy pic lel

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

She is tho, I mean she could be. BTD is full of songs I would consider "single material". Paradise had Ride, Cola, Body Electric and Burning Desire. Ultraviolence had Brooklyn Baby, West Coast, Sad Girl and Florida Kilos. Honeymoon had MTWBT, HBTB and Freak. Lust for Life had the title track, Love, Cherry, White Mustang, Coachella and even Summer Bummer.

The songs you mentioned are good ones... but single material for pop radio? Not so sure. First, all the songs that are more than 4-minute long don't have a chance. Plus they have to have some upbeat to them. All the songs with too much drug references could be possibly be tossed aside by some stations. So that leaves Love (cut-down of course), Cherry and maybe Summer Bummer? West Coast should have played more on alternative music stations though. 

she's gonna be like "steven... i don't want ANY glam... let it be natural" and jesus weeps 

A Steven Klein photoshoot for a possible album cover gives me strong «The label doesn't want me to go low-key and natural all the way» lol.

That and her recording new songs...

Even if you don’t like the album, LFL era was really great. LTTM tour, her connection with fans, photoshoots, interviews, merch, cute events like listening party, amoeba or pop-up shops (even if it was just Cali it was really entertaining to watch new cute clips every week) and Lana giving away merch for free and even her own iconic clothes from past photoshoots. Wonder how NFR is gonna be when it finally starts, probably just as dry as now  :toofunny:

who wants to attend my seminar on the 5-year long process that's been leading up to norman fucking rockwell's creation as a result of best american record and y*semite being the metaphorical adam and eve to lana's potential magnum opus' garden of eden and how each song is a symbol for both her lovelife pre and post career blowup and how best american record in of itself alongside the sister track has heralded her best album in her career

this theory and retelling of a factual story, however, is only valid up until December of 2018 in which everything we've known about NFR in it's greatest form has been shrouded in mystery as she has possibly redone and ruined the record

hey guys

i'm not active here but i was hoping to get some info on NFR. It's only a few weeks to it's release so where's the tracklist? The album cover? When are we going to be able to pre-order? What do we know so far?

Out March 29.

Lead single/video out this week.

e99.jpg

congratulations miss del rey you successfully killed majority of hype for this album. pretty sure that was her goal anyways

Norman Rockwell

No hype under our covers

Even if you don’t like the album, LFL era was really great. LTTM tour, her connection with fans, photoshoots, interviews, merch, cute events like listening party, amoeba or pop-up shops (even if it was just Cali it was really entertaining to watch new cute clips every week) and Lana giving away merch for free and even her own iconic clothes from past photoshoots. Wonder how NFR is gonna be when it finally starts, probably just as dry as now  :toofunny:

literally this

LFL certainly isnt her best work, but the time from Love to the album release was entertainig at least. we had interviews and magazine covers and stuff

image.png

Yes...

Yes...

YES!!!!!!!!!!!

GIVE LUST FOR LIFE THE LOVE IT DESERVES

SWALLOW YOUR TONGUES AND BOW BEFORE THAT COLLECTION OF BOPS

SURRENDER AND ACCEPT LUST FOR LIFE AS YOUR TRUE SAVIOR

VtB2vbZ.gif

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

don't even plant that idea into existence cause she'll do it

when she names her child Blue Chamomile or Matcha Spinclass you'll be WISHING she had gone with "Cosmos" lmao

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

Sigh... I'm so like pumped to the idea of Lana having kids... she's been talking about it for years. I hope she has kids and live the most beautiful existence with them... anyways pls NFR can you come already

tumblr_inline_qhw6etIHor1wxgybj_500.gif

last.fm: dope_n_diamonds // twitter: lovinglydelrey