Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

doin' it and venice bitch are two summery bops that are going to be great for cruising down country back roads during sunset 

with the sunroof down. i can feel the vibe already. god i cannot wait.  :flutter:

driving down the coast going bout 99

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

Sublime posted it and said “coming soon” also. I bet it’s a collab.

I had a feeling it might be :creep:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Live in ca but never really done anything like that up north where the farmlands (?) are, but driven past them, and yeah the skies are beautifuuuuull. Same effect by the beach thoo

either way, issa vibe  :defeated:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

Do ya'll think it's still coming on the 17th? Lana said 'coming soon' but that was vague af so...

The snippet doesn't sound like a Jack Antonoff production though. I wonder if this is a stand alone song she's releasing just for the sake of it or if the two songs she added to the album later on are produced by someone else 9WHO2tr.gif either way I'm excited because whoever produced this captured the "90's surfer RHCP vibes" better than Jack imo so come through new producer replace ha!  :teehee:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

The snippet doesn't sound like a Jack Antonoff production though. I wonder if this is a stand alone song she's releasing just for the sake of it or if the two songs she added to the album later on are produced by someone else 9WHO2tr.gif either way I'm excited because whoever produced this captured the "90's surfer RHCP vibes" better than Jack imo so come through new producer replace ha!  :teehee:

I agree. But this is what's frustrating me now because I just want to know if it's actually on the album or not :defeated:

I agree. But this is what's frustrating me now because I just want to know if it's actually on the album or not :defeated:

Jesse from THE NBHD replied to her post and that got me thinking: what if this is the song they recorded together? The NBHD also has this very californian surfer rock-y vibe so it would make sense. If Lana wasn't listed as the artist on that radio website I would say this is for an upcoming NBHD EP but  :teehee:

On two separate occasions Jack posted Lana in the recording studio with Garden Grove by Sublime playing in the background so he probably produced this 

On two separate occasions Jack posted Lana in the recording studio with Garden Grove by Sublime playing in the background so he probably produced this 

He snapped then. I'm impressed.  :gclap:

Jesse from THE NBHD replied to her post and that got me thinking: what if this is the song they recorded together? The NBHD also has this very californian surfer rock-y vibe so it would make sense. If Lana wasn't listed as the artist on that radio website I would say this is for an upcoming NBHD EP but  :teehee:

Hol' up I think you're onto something :raven:

I don’t remember who it was or when it was but I swear that there was a “prediction” or “news leak” a while back where they said she would collaborate with someone who used to be a big name in the Rock industry. Help me out here guys.

giphy.gif