Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

ok so its pretty clear that she's the one holding the album back, but why? the poetry book? like is she really gonna try and promote it first? why not just promote the year old album first and then promote the book? its not like shes gonna do that much promotion for the album either way

Summertime, and releasing's easy

Lana's in a cha cha matcha drinking tea

all the people in the forums will complain that we're

never getting this dam album called N F R

she, she and her baddies gon ignore

all the fags and dance to the rhythm of their crying

Summertime, and releasing's easy

Lana's in a cha cha matcha drinking tea

all the people in the forums will complain that we're

never getting this dam album called N F R

she, she and her baddies gon ignore

all the fags and dance to the rhythm of their crying

a fucking masterpiece

sublime should see this lmao

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

ok so its pretty clear that she's the one holding the album back, but why? the poetry book? like is she really gonna try and promote it first? why not just promote the year old album first and then promote the book? its not like shes gonna do that much promotion for the album either way

exactly what i dont get. why cant the album come FIRST? she can just release it then ignore it since thats clearly how she goes about things now. and then focus on promoting ur poetry if u love it so much. 

Definitely interesting. There’s a good point here but it’s not 100% concrete. Album sampler teaser also came out July 13 for LFL, and we got an album sampler on September 10 for Honeymoon

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Definitely interesting. There’s a good point here but it’s not 100% concrete. Album sampler teaser also came out July 13 for LFL, and we got an album sampler on September 10 for Honeymoon

Given how lowkey and laid back things have been this era so far, I feel like we won't even get an album sampler this time around. Her past albums (inc music videos, promo etc) have been pretty good, and so far we've had extremely mediocre videos/single covers/promo. I wouldn't be surprised if she just drops the album randomly with no extra thought.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I honestly always saw the Photoshoot as the start of the NFR era. When the photoshoot and article drops, plus it’s almost summer, the album is slowly making its way to us. Even if we only get a damn date with this article, it will be SOMETHING.

I think a date might be asking too much. I just want her to mention the damn thing so we know she knows it still exists.

If she does neither I will truly lose hope for NFR and that will be that. The scary thing is I honestly wouldn’t be surprised at this point if it’s not mentioned at all.

Do we know if we are just getting the pictures tomorrow or like the full article?? I’m not sure how these things are released.

I nearly spat out my drink to this  :lmao:

Please noooooo

I want NFR vibes mixed with Honeymoon vibes <3 

Whyyyyyyyyy. Literally everything I've heard so far has been awesome. 

This has crossed my minds many times. That press release is probably right, in both the release time and the fact that MAC, VB and HIAD are all 'fan singles'.

AMEN!

National Anthem changed a lot!!! It was originally called 'I want it all' and had a competlly different chorus and the whole thing had a different sound. The verses are the same, though she got rid of one of them. It was then completely reworked into national anthem, but with a far more guitar driven sound, with a new chorus, then it changed again, and then we have he released version... and thats the just the versions we know about. 

Dark Paradise was reworked multiple times, at one point it had completely different verses (the "I got the ice, you got the fire. You got the stuff, to take me higher  I got the brains, you got the money, this is a race, lets go fast honey" version), she sang another version to this live in mid/late 2011 (Everybody told me I was falling in love, I said You would fall too if you knew what I was dreaming of, Everybody told me I was stupid because you were bad, you were wrong, And I knew it.)

There are so many demos of LDR songs showing the change during production!

You are correct I guess I mean recently after BTD, the last few albums she’s not really been redoing songs.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Girlies, what should we do to celebrate when we reach 2000 pages of pure speculation? :hooker:

storm jackoff's studio en masse and steal the files. power to the people. seize the means of production. vive la revolution.

it's just the way i feel