Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

It’s not a joke! She did collaborate with Drake, although I’m not sure if song will ever get released

ahhh ok if it's not for her album i can breathe 

it's just the way i feel

Wild how someone could have conceived to Venice Bitch when it premiered and the baby would have been born by now yet we still don't have the album 

LxbrbC1.gif

The HUGE feature everyone's talking about is Drake, it was confirmed in Say Yes to Heaven's discord chat that I was lurking on.

Also, the wildsycamore tumblr account was run by SYTH, jessyfelice on IG, and @@lmdr

I have screenshots confirming both pieces of info. More tea to come...

“Say Yes to Heaven’s discord chat” that’s so disrespectful

I feel like using songs like roses bloom for you and bartender on a tracklist make it wayyyyyyy too fake sounding. Songs I don’t think will ever see the official light of day.

No church pics this week? 

No, she went to her friend's birthday party, instead. Pics on the Instagram thread. 

I feel like using songs like roses bloom for you and bartender on a tracklist make it wayyyyyyy too fake sounding. Songs I don’t think will ever see the official light of day.

That person is definitely a liar ... they said shit only a 15-year-old kid would say ...

Such as, "Lana isn't planning on having kids anymore because 34 is too old for kids" and that she's doing a private concert for them in Prague for only $10k.

ETA: oh yeah! And sis changed the lyrics to Bartender because the original lyrics contained a reference to a Black person stealing. That's why NFR is delayed. 

And they told me, a rando, all this shit because they are her personal friend and she wouldn't mind. 

LMAO

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream