Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

+ some new fans have never damaged anyone's career... If a bunch of ari fans go and listen to some of her stuff and become fans then that is positive. Besides this collab is still only a rumor

+ some new fans have never damaged anyone's career... If a bunch of ari fans go and listen to some of her stuff and become fans then that is positive. Besides this collab is still only a rumor

It’s not really a rumor at this point. Too many reliable sources have corroborated the info, including two of the artists involved.

That movie ain't out 'til November :rip:

if it's the case, the collab will be out in what? October? 

NFR could come before that. (many fans have early July vibes for the preorder...)

And let's not forget there's a strong chance she did record the Maleficent 2 song... Have we finally figured out her fucked up schedule after all?!?!

if it's the case, the collab will be out in what? October? 

NFR could come before that. (many fans have early July vibes...)

And let's not forget there's a strong chance she did record the Maleficent 2 song... Have we finally figured out her fucked up schedule after all?!?!

I hope so (that it comes before that), but many are saying it'd make sense for her to drop NFR after the collab, hence the :rip:

'K so the so-far-non-existent third post might be about NFR and not about the collab.

Where's my clown makeup ...

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I think perception of Lana's fame is a bit twisted on here because we all stan her. I'd be honestly shocked if anyone who is not a fan could name me A single off Honeymoon or another song on lust for life except for lust for life or love. Her fanbase has kept her career alive because it is big and loyal thanks to her quality output. Love and Lust for life had some nice youtube views and she gets alright streams but compared to other artists nowadays she really doesnt have any general public exposure. And what does she need exposure for? Well maybe if she doesnt bring those numbers anymore her label might actually step in and be like: you're not cutting it Ms. baddie time to do some promo or something to get that money back we spend on you. As much "control" as she has, this is still a numbers game for Interscope.

Knowing her doesnt mean knowing that she has a new release, which is really what this is about.

maybe its cause i live in a city filled with hipster 20 year olds, but everyone i know knows lana one way or the other

I think a Gwen Stefani collab would be cool as fuck too

I've always imagined Lana would make such a gorgeous cover of 'Don't Speak' :flutter:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

maybe its cause i live in a city filled with hipster 20 year olds, but everyone i know knows lana one way or the other

Yes people know lana but as I said: it's not about knowing HER, it's about knowing that she has a new release and maybe winning over some new fans. She doesn't care about losing fans (as she has said) but other people with a say in her career pretty surely do. 

Friday can't come soon enough. Make us believe again :pray2: make that 3rd post be the album announcement...

Well it's 10:30am Thursday here in Oz ... you're damn right I'm setting up my NZ VPN and running to Spotify @ midnight NZ time to check if she's dropped something for her birthday.

:flop: :flop: :flop:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

honestly the first sign that she was going though this “I want to be cool and hip” phase (hopefully a phase) was when she said

sing it for my babies on the “tour lyfe”

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

On the 22nd she’s gonna release the album only for us to find out the snippets weren’t snippets, they were the full songs, they’re only like 30 seconds long each. Venice bitch has been reworked, it’s now 45 minutes long. Chuck shot the cover in the same style as the pics she just put up on IG. Cinnamon was remade into a reggaeton song. HIADT has an EDM remix.

I've convinced my self that she will post some sort of news for her birthday. Why is so fun being so delusional?

Sis happy late b day!! :hooker:

She’s got a voucher for a free soul cycle class for her b day so she’ll be busy

Sis happy late b day!! :hooker:

She’s got a voucher for a free soul cycle class for her b day so she’ll be busy

Thank you sis! Happy late bdayto you too! There was a massive blackout here, as in the whole country so it was hella fun. We ended having our present in the form of the snippet, I knew it.

Y’all idk how to explain this but like my thirst for IYC is unmatched, like my city is blessed with long empty roads made perfect for this song and Lana is literally withholding my happiness by not releasing it. Like she’s being so rude FUCK

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...