Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

There's no way she's shooting the NFR cover. Someone here (can't remember who) said it takes a good few months to print the cover and put it on vinyls and all that stuff.

Maybe a music video :lolliney:

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

The fact y'all just went ahead and decided to stick with the idea that this is for Lana in anyway.. as if she would give us actual professjonal visuals this era. Everything will be homemade this time around w exception of Steve Klein shoot bc it's for her "longtime fav" magazine

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

The fact y'all just went ahead and decided to stick with the idea that this is for Lana in anyway.. as if she would give us actual professjonal visuals this era. Everything will be homemade this time around w exception of Steve Klein shoot bc it's for her "longtime fav" magazine

I pretty much go along with whatever delusion comes up but I can’t say I thoroughly believe any of the theories anymore. It’ll happen when it happens. Who am I to want to try when lona clearly doesn’t give a damn

Whoa, let's not forget that C*******a exists! 

The line "I'd trade it all for a stairway to heaven" alone is better than all her poems :derpna: 

The line "I'd trade it all for a stairway to heaven" alone is better than all her poems :derpna:

But it's not even particularly original.

"Crying crustacean", however ...

I'm not saying the poetry is outstanding but are we really at the point where we are defending Coachella? Christ.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

But it's not even particularly original.

"Crying crustacean", however ...

I'm not saying the poetry is outstanding but are we really at the point where we are defending Coachella? Christ.

And I don't get why it's so hated like yes she put it on there last minute and she's singing about Coachella but it's still good IMO 

LANA RELEASE THE ALBUM SO WE CAN TALK ABOUT THE NEW MUSIC 

It's such a nice feeling to go on hiatus and come back fresh out of fucks forever ©... How long was it?

Probably months and still no album or any news that came out of somewhat trustworthy person (not that lying *in two months* bitch)

P.S: Happy 4th of July to all the Americans out there

Stripped of my own life

“i once had dreams of becoming a beautiful poet”

wow can we get that Lana back and trade her for the one we have now

The ride monologue was better than any of the poems she’s been putting out & that’s that on that

Can't believe Lana was all about "contributing to my lovely but sad world so I can be the voice for those who can't speak for themselves  :ohno: " gurl when LFL started and now she's... now she's um you know jfjdg