Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

If lana doesn’t play Priscilla it’ll be so disappointing... she is literally her doppelganger

All she has to do is dye her hair black (or wear a black wig), beehive hairstyle and it’s literally Priscilla Presley

Plus I’m pretty sure Baz is a big Lana fan.

God imagine Lana playing Priscilla and also writing a song or doing a cover for the soundtrack... ugh, ruin me

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

Well that’s one thing that is a fact. We can be clowns and for now believe the September 20th date of that twitter account. If we have no news at the beginning of August then it is obvious it’s fake... cause promotions for albums start at least a month before

Ok sorry. But this has just come to my attention.

http://instagram.com/p/B0BdJcjBEOE/

LEEGIT an animated character releasing a record before sis does tenor.gif

Bing Bong Zoo actually slaps tho. HIAB could never!

it's so funny that they all use OLD pictures of Lana. y'all it's obvious that she doesn't look like her anymore. can't she just focus on the music???

Her face honestly hasn't changed that much. Just put some black hair dye on her with some thick eyeliner and she's good to go! :umadney:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

u know, songs like that they are STORIES that people can IDENTIFY with. Children were singing this song at weddings, at graduations, at funerals

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

It seems like almost every time some kind of detestable information has leaked it has turned out to be true, so I am nervous about these lyrics. They stylistically do fit in with what we've heard, and I feel like there are risky choices that were made if someone was trying to be deceptive. No one thought the tracklists for UV or LFL were real until she announced them because of titles like "Sad Girl" and "Heroin", no one believed the HM cover at first, no one believed Coachella would be on the album, etc. Who knows what is real at this point for NFR, but I won't discount the possibility until I officially see otherwise.

I really hope these lyrics aren't real because the potential racial implications would probably be enough for me to abandon her on the spot, and that's after 7+ years of being a huge fan. If I had only seen the HIADT lyrics beforehand and read the "black narcissist" line, I may not have believed that either but here we are. While that was questionable word choice and just vague enough to give her the benefit of the doubt, these new lyrics are not. They would be at best willful ignorance and at worst outright racism and I can't support either explanation for something so important.

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.