Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

i wonder if the album is gonna have a cover

At first I thought you meant like the album cover photo and I thought it was hilarious bc of course this figment of our imaginations of an album wouldn’t have a cover

Anyways..I hope it doesn’t have a cover. The only cover I like of hers is doin time which won’t be on it. Rather have an original

LIZARD PEOPLE

doin' time says hello sweaty

How the fuck did I forget about that sjngb'ggnjns

At first I thought you meant like the album cover photo and I thought it was hilarious bc of course this figment of our imaginations of an album wouldn’t have a cover

akssjhjgbg dual meaning

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

Doin time will not be on the album luvs!!!

I think this is accurate. It would be nice to have some kind of merch for it tho like a 7" similar to this BtD one

R-3352387-1327859069.jpeg.jpg

idk I just really like merch  :deadbanana:

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

Heyyy I just thought that she might update for the poetry book too? Unless it's just a store for music, I don't know

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

I think this is accurate. It would be nice to have some kind of merch for it tho like a 7" similar to this BtD one

idk I just really like merch  :deadbanana:

Too bad she wouldnt put in the effort these days iagfhsjgsg

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

Ya know, we always discuss the color of the vinyl...but why not discuss the smell of it. I think it'll smell like wheatgrass and cinnamon :oprah3:

onions

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

onions

In my teeth

And on my breath

Need some Crest Complete

All the mints

That you did

Violet and Green Tic Tacs

To take the smell from me

Dont work

You try to wash it out

But it just finds a way back in

Violet listerine

To flush it out

I stink

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Anyways..I hope it doesn’t have a cover. The only cover I like of hers is doin time which won’t be on it. Rather have an original

I really cannot stop laughing at the thought of there being no album cover it would suit this era so well omfg

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

I really cannot stop laughing at the thought of there being no album cover it would suit this era so well omfg

That would be so lame and boring that I would unstan

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

Ya know, we always discuss the color of the vinyl...but why not discuss the smell of it. I think it'll smell like wheatgrass and cinnamon :oprah3:

gucci guilty #ad #promo #spon

it's just the way i feel

so uh the countdown may possibly be a real countdown being set up

25655c35f870a3735356cc21a989b95d.png

only guessing because it's describing the physical attributes of an online countdown i believe

insanity laughs under pressure -- we're cracking

i also believe it's possible the gimmick is that there might be a password released in the future because the html is set up to have an 'unlock' button but there's no button currently active and none appear while typing a password, then again the button could be disabled in the html but the code doesn't exactly say that it is

0cbeff77080f5192a779c011cf9e3790.png

insanity laughs under pressure -- we're cracking

I wonder if the physical album is gonna contain a CD or if it'll just be an empty case with a download code on it. Lana seems like she would do that.