Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Anyway after getting MERCILESSLY BULLIED, HARASSED and accused of IDENTITY THEFT by miss I'm publicly posting my very correct ranking

8efb350cc46477d8888667283f742650999d7344

This is it. Thats the one. Thats how u do it. We're no longer accepting applications ty ty tumblr_inline_nfip9n0efm1saisbl.gif

hey ladies did u know that uh

c6107adbd90528234abbf43427c9429f27686dc5

Ice queen, ice cream..cookie sandwich tenor.gif?itemid=10050496

UV/Honeymoon

worst taste 2019

Can’t relate

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

The only correct one 0q2Z6MFh.jpg

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

instead of trying to guess what the color she's choosing for the vinyl (obv it's gunna be ivory) tell me where i can get the only NFR magazine "Vogue Italy" in a cheap price? (live in US)

not realistic

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

very disappointed in those of you putting my green on the coachella tier. just know that i am making a list and checking it twice  :smokes4:

it's just the way i feel

My favourite picks for the vinyl:

-Green (dark and forest green primarily, but a lighter, sort of sun-kissed green would work wonders as well)

-A light sky blue with a matte finish

-Orange (I know, scandalous, but I really feel orange could work better than we think; also, it could be a nice muted peachy orange too)

-Cream, or beige (really nice muted natural tone that I think fits NFR really well, maybe with a matte finish as well)

In general, I see the vinyl being a muted, light colour like beige, cream, peach, a light green, sky blue, light pink, mostly natural colours and not that intense. The only intense colours I see fitting the NFR vinyl are obviously the dark forest green and an intense glossy, slightly transparent orange. 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

so... any concrete news about when is this coming? (i ain't following the thread or what's happening to her in general except for a few tweets so i don't know shit lmao)

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

What if she just drops the album on streaming early August and then announces the pre-order for physical copies?

It seems stupid that the release date is August 30th (according to retailers) yet she still just teases next month? Like, surely by now you'd just say end of August or August 30th or whatever.

She likes lowkey and self-sabotage seems to be a thing this era, so I could see her being like "NFR is out now, thank you for being patient blah blah blah" on the 9th, then launching the pre-order with CD's and LP's coming late August. Miss Del Rey destroying her own chances of #1 or #2.

just realized.................. in theory every album of lana's has had plans for a cover of a song and whenever they actually make it they're at the end of the album and are often times the closer............. last three songs on N*R being rock influenced.............. famous rock bands................... radiohead cover time

I'll be thinking about a motion picture soundtrack / how to disappear completely / true love waits cover from now until forever now thanks

locals only

I'll be thinking about a motion picture soundtrack / how to disappear completely / true love waits cover from now until forever now thanks

track 12: how to disappear

track 13: how to disappear completely (radiohead cover)

it's just the way i feel

MAC: the tour swing

VB: grass. A fuck ton of grass

Hope: getting fucked at NA meetings

HIAB: Kidzbop

IYC: car crash

HTD: car crash

NFR: incels

Cinnamon: cinnamon challenge

lmao

giphy.gif

Rumours about the lead being released on August 8 or 9 seem to be consistent enough. So I don’t expect anything until the week before, like she did through this whole era (announce a single and release it the week after)

Album wont be out Aug.

Vinyl will be plain black.

Album cover will have a border with no pic.

No videos will be made.

No tour.

Lana: "it's coming next month"

Random analboards chubster: "it's not coming out next month"

:deadbanana:

yeah ok