Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I don't really see how the vibes of the new logo or the muscle man fit with what we've heard about it and from it so far  :noparty: I'm all for cutesy and fun surfer comic book vibes but I was expecting more along the lines of psychedelic and introspective mixtures, but it's something

Same, but Lana doesn't really know how to describe things accurately. Like making most of the songs on NFR piano driven then saying the album is psychedelic in a radio interview. You never know with Lana. :makeup:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

low key hoping HIAB is dead... oop-

HIAB is alive and breathing

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Same, but Lana doesn't really know how to describe things accurately. Like making most of the songs on NFR piano driven then saying the album is psychedelic in a radio interview. You never know with Lana. :makeup:

i mean, VB is pretty damn psychedelic... not the other 2 tho, i agree. i'd kill for an album full of cruel worlds, venice bitches and heroins tbh

maybe she really did rework the album...

Nah. Most of the songs don't have official song titles, and she did rework Sylvia Plath into HIADTFAWLMTH-BIHI lmao

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

We don't even know if Happiness is a Butterfly is the real title, let alone almost half of the snippets we have

I bet he had to sign an NDA, keeping things tight until lana wanted to share, 

she also has the yellow nails which she replaced with pink nails a few weeks ago so the video must have been done a few weeks/month ago 

lana stans better than the fbi

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

She said: my new song "happiness is a butterfly" when she teased it for the first time on insta, so that's most likely the title

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

She said: my new song "happiness is a butterfly" when she teased it for the first time on insta

She said "SYLVIA PLATH: NFR" when she teased Hope lol, and HIAB was posted WAY before. Nothing is certain for this woman

She said: my new song "happiness is a butterfly" when she teased it for the first time on insta, so that's most likely the title

Literally 16 months ago nn

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...