Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Chuck can choke.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

an insta feature that notifies you of whether or not lana’s latest post is related to nfr so you don’t get your hopes up

"lanadelrey has made a new post - but dont bother looking at it"

Can someone tell me how neohumanism knows shit before Lana posts?

Didn't they post about something we'd see Friday and then she posted about the two new songs/video.

So she has an album coming in just over a month and 2 songs about to be released yet all she’s posting on her Instagram is ads for Chocke’s bad videos, mkay.

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

Didn't they post about something we'd see Friday and then she posted about the two new songs/video.

I'm more curious on why everybody started calling @ neohumanism Jorge? What's the tea?

Also, I think it's just luck. They posted the Chuck video before Lana, but they probably thought she would comment her sister's work anyway, like usual.

Webp-net-resizeimage.gif

Still alive after the first heart attack. I wonder how many of them are yet to come

I have in mind that if I survived the pre-release from UV, HM and LFL I can survive anything related to her releases easily.

God knows how I almost went crazy waiting for UV and especially Honeymoon (listening to the UO listening party audio for a whole week) and then listening to the LFL snippets. Plus I remember making a 3 minute audio from The Other Woman snippet and almost died when the whole thing leaked cause it was one of the most beautiful things I've ever heard

original.gif

A lot (a Lot) of fan pages / probably some people here predicted that. Put up something vague that's likely to happen (the last friday of the month before release... something could likely happen), keep it up if it comes true, delete and try again if it isn't. 

I'm more curious on why everybody started calling @ neohumanism Jorge? What's the tea?

Also, I think it's just luck. They posted the Chuck video before Lana, but they probably thought she would comment her sister's work anyway, like usual.

According to gayjailer the guy that ran the china palace account, jorge, runs neohumanism too. He was following the account (and now doesn't after gayjailer posted about it... slick) 

Also for de record and for what it's worth, lana follows honeymoon on her main acc. She doesn't follow neohumanism.

locals only

Isn't this just cos she posts in three's? Like maybe she's just spamming so she can start the NFR posts?

If that were the case we could've done without the pretentious books and Chuck's video, and just had two more NFR posts.

She's just fucking with everyone, as usual.

So it’s confirmed she’s released Thursday midnight/Friday??? Any evidence?? I’m excited

Wot?

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

If that were the case we could've done without the pretentious books and Chuck's video, and just had two more NFR posts.

She's just fucking with everyone, as usual.

Wot?

Wym wot

All I wanna do is get high by the beach

ok but i would 100% be here for this cover

person who posted said its the cover but its probs a joke sksks

AuAvDSz.jpg

from normanrockwhale on twitter

IMG-9555.jpg

Spoiler

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

According to gayjailer the guy that ran the china palace account, jorge, runs neohumanism too. He was following the account (and now doesn't after gayjailer posted about it... slick) 

Also for de record and for what it's worth, lana follows honeymoon on her main acc. She doesn't follow neohumanism.

Yikes... Honestly, a bit dumb to unfollow the account after being accused, he had it coming.

Thanks for explaining!!

Webp-net-resizeimage.gif